Beddy whippet breeders

9 minutes ago, troyboy17 said:

Poxon thats what I would do f1back to a whippet grey

It’s the way forward Troyboy ??Gives just that little more height an gears to play with  if I was to have another that’s probably the round I’d go down for them rabbits 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

one there for sale any good to you 

There every seasons ‘must have’ by the sounds of it ?

As I’ve stated before how will you know if it’s an f1 because most bedlington terriers that work as a cross in them to start atb

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, poxon said:

It’s the way forward Troyboy ??Gives just that little more height an gears to play with  if I was to have another that’s probably the round I’d go down for them rabbits 

Yeah sounds a good flavour 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

Bedlington xs have always been popular ,and you can still find good first xs if you look .

its not always about money ,of course you will always find greedy c@nts in any game .

i plan to breed a reverse 3q bg but not for few yrs ,

what is your reason for a reverse cross? what does it bring to the table over a first cross or straight beddy? 

13 minutes ago, fred90 said:

depends what you want it for. if you don't lamp and only need a little ferreting mooching dog the you are better off back to whippet. 

Cant see how you be Berra off surely the grew x could do the ferret mouching job just aswell plus more if needs be 

Then again a good little un will always beat a good biggun 

Pm balaur off here,

Talk of a nice possible litter coming up, the stud was bred by a mate of ours and the pups out of that litter turned out well....I've seen the mother and the sister of the stud work and both are What you would hope for in a beddy whippet...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Black neck said:

Cant see how you be Berra off surely the grew x could do the ferret mouching job just aswell plus more if needs be 

Then again a good little un will always beat a good biggun 

it's mainly brambles, hedgerows and rail embankments for me. I just feel the little dogs handle it better. 

Edited by fred90
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Balaur said:

I think that's going to a different stud now mate. Shame would've been ideal anyways I was just the messenger ?

Shame that, that dog is meant to be doing very well according to D.

Thought you could've teed this lad up with K if it was a goer...

3 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

My we beddy cross is a 19tts 2nd cross with a 25tts grew  over her shes about 22tts dont think.i would have a beddy whippet again pretty limited with them cause of size20170208_172155.jpg.48d0989772716d3b625d20703781a0ba.jpg

as they say horses for courses. that little 19tts second cross would suit me perfectly. 

Edited by fred90
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Limited ma arse my wee bitch killed more gear than 10 lurches did plenty way it killed more rabbits and hares rats cats foxes pigs than most Ii never new what I had until she was gone clever used her way gun fck I killed over 200 rats then she killed 7 hares at nigh t in first field running lose  and tomo those dogs you and Fuji sent up.coulent lace her fcken boots ??like it or not that is the truth  

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

Limited ma arse my wee bitch killed more gear than 10 lurches did plenty way it killed more rabbits and hares rats cats foxes pigs than most Ii never new what I had until she was gone clever used her way gun fck I killed over 200 rats then she killed 7 hares at nigh t in first field running lose  and tomo those dogs you and Fuji sent up.coulent lace her fcken boots ??like it or not that is the truth  

Well mine takes otters?? shite for bolting rabbits if they got 5 foot in front of her if thats no limited feck knows what is handy we dog for everything else hard as nails

• Haha 1