The rise in popularity of bedlington/greyhound x collie/greyhound

16 hours ago, sandymere said:

I recon a whippet over one of mine would throw a decent F1, bring a little more stamina to the mix than some  F1 grews.

Galapagos x whippet.....= galappet.....or whippagos.......catchy tittles.....should make some cion :D

• Haha 2

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bedlington grey/ collie grey, if i could go back and pick one of the dogs i have had over the years this would be it

Why spoil a beddy cross with collie cant understand it  sounds a good cross people seem to think they need collie for brains all they bring is tyre biteing habits ???

I think the only breed where I would have an f1 cross would be a grew.... wouldn't entertain an f1 cross collie...beddy..deer...sal...bull.. every one of the above thows a more versatile lur

Posted Images

22 hours ago, TOMO said:

I think the only breed where I would have an f1 cross would be a grew....

wouldn't entertain an f1 cross collie...beddy..deer...sal...bull..

every one of the above thows a more versatile lurcher with other breeds in the mix....

Totally agree and its a view most have through exspierience  over the years in the lurcher game .

• Like 2
17 hours ago, sandymere said:

I recon a whippet over one of mine would throw a decent F1, bring a little more stamina to the mix than some  F1 grews.

can you really call a galgo cross whippet a an f1......them galgos are a veriable bunch...:whistling:.....look like bloody lurchers to start with..:tongue2:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, TOMO said:

can you really call a galgo cross whippet a an f1......them galgos are a veriable bunch...:whistling:.....look like bloody lurchers to start with..:tongue2:

About as much as you could a saluki from a coursing kennal, traditional coursing breeds tend to be more variable than kennal club animals ??. The Galgos are bred to suit the terrain they run, more powerful, quicker to run in the olive groves and rangier stayers to run on the plains. Recon it's a good sign that they are bred to work. The organised registered animals are more level other than a reasonably pronounced sexual dimorphism. The showdogs are pretty......... Useless ?

Edited by sandymere
2 hours ago, sandymere said:

About as much as you could a saluki from a coursing kennal, traditional coursing breeds tend to be more variable than kennal club animals ??. The Galgos are bred to suit the terrain they run, more powerful, quicker to run in the olive groves and rangier stayers to run on the plains. Recon it's a good sign that they are bred to work. The organised registered animals are more level other than a reasonably pronounced sexual dimorphism. The showdogs are pretty......... Useless ?

Sexual dimorphism reckon I could be into that shit 

After all that you cant spell kennel right

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Black neck said:

Sexual dimorphism reckon I could be into that shit 

After all that you cant spell kennel right

That sexual dimorphism involves felching and other vile things I'm told. Don't do it, it's just plain wrong. 

It defiantly gets on my nerves lol. Predictive text should be banned from mobile phones.

Sometimes it takes me three goes at reading some posts.

Above, 1st paragraph,  I know it should read 'definitely', just making a point lol ?

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, shaaark said:

It defiantly gets on my nerves lol. Predictive text should be banned from mobile phones.

Sometimes it takes me three goes at reading some posts.

Above, 1st paragraph,  I know it should read 'definitely', just making a point lol ?

I thought it was spelt "definietly".