socks your slacking?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mate I can only report on people of worth ... a love island death comes below the death of a pedo ........

Rip mike,26 is no age to go  can understand the s**t muslims get on here & all the stuff that comes with it & im in agreement with all that  but jeering & joking about a young ma

The last time jevin felt this low, he lost a coin ??

Posted Images

1 minute ago, king said:

what all the service men who left there familys to go to war to fight for GB feck off you idiot.

Pretty sure they’d all be turning in there graves at what this government and its people have let become of this country . 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, socks said:

Ok Kev tell you what and I’m dead serious don’t turn turn up at the fishing comp for your own good ......

Think before you talk next time what a pathetic thing to say lower than a pedo geezer was no different to me and you he was on a tv programme and it makes him lower than a nonce.. quote of the year 

2 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Dont get touchy lads everyone can say what the f**k they want knew youd all bite to that one.. no difference to me either way the fella mike wernt lower than a nonce as im sure nor were any army men.. very stupid thing to say imo

Completely different context what I said to what you’ve said ... like I said turn up Kev and see ... I’m done. 

8 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Pretty sure they’d all be turning in there graves at what this government and its people have let become of this country . 

to right they would mate