socks your slacking?

What I am struggling to work out is who is going to start the RIP SOCKS thread when the RIP resident reaper ken kicks the bucket as he won't be able to.

Or has ken all ready typed out the thread title and walks around with his finger hovering over the post button.

• Like 1

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mate I can only report on people of worth ... a love island death comes below the death of a pedo ........

Rip mike,26 is no age to go  can understand the s**t muslims get on here & all the stuff that comes with it & im in agreement with all that  but jeering & joking about a young ma

The last time jevin felt this low, he lost a coin ??

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

I was born in Essex actually! 

Romford was were my lot come from still have a lot of cousins up there also a few places carry my surname to this day mate, how the mighty have fallen ✌️✌️

• Like 1
1 hour ago, king said:

What I am struggling to work out is who is going to start the RIP SOCKS thread when the RIP resident reaper ken kicks the bucket as he won't be able to.

Or has ken all ready typed out the thread title and walks around with his finger hovering over the post button.

it wont be long either befor it happens....cos when lurcherman gets his girly hands on ken....its lights out for ken....:D

• Haha 4
3 minutes ago, TOMO said:

it wont be long either befor it happens....cos when lurcherman gets his girly hands on ken....its lights out for ken....:D

I wonder if lurcherman will go down in THL folklore for taking down the resident reaper.

I get where ken is coming from...the death of a minor z list celeb....isn't worth comenting on...in the general scheme of things....

that's said....calling a love island death below a pedo is a bit strong ken ....

1 hour ago, king said:

He’s going to write as he goes ,hardcore to the end ?

• Haha 2

I agree with lurcherman , it's a bit grizzly taking the piss out his death.  But that's just my opinion 

But it's pretty obvious socks comment was tounge I'm cheek dark humour . Nothing that needs 'sorting out" or getting people involved over . It's only the internet after all . None of this is real

• Thanks 1

To be on this site you need a thick skin, all the regulars know that! When you dabble in the weed or hit the bottle then it can alter and effect your mind. Kev was entertaining at times but he lost it at what he thought Ken had said! Now he implied that he didn't drink so it may have been the other, either way, what he came back with to get a reaction was out of line.

To take your own life is world's apart to having your life taken from you. Both equally devastating to those left behind to pick up the pieces! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, liP said:

To be on this site you need a thick skin, all the regulars know that! When you dabble in the weed or hit the bottle then it can alter and effect your mind. Kev was entertaining at times but he lost it at what he thought Ken had said! Now he implied that he didn't drink so it may have been the other, either way, what he came back with to get a reaction was out of line.

To take your own life is world's apart to having your life taken from you. Both equally devastating to those left behind to pick up the pieces! 

Dont be silly i dont need to be out my head to know somethings wrong and by the way i hadnt smoked drank or took anything else last night ?. I smoke 1 joint a day if that usually and yesterday nothing . That was just me without the joint ??

1 minute ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Dont be silly i dont need to be out my head to know somethings wrong and by the way i hadnt smoked drank or took anything else last night ?. I smoke 1 joint a day if that usually and yesterday nothing . That was just me without the joint ??

Fukc me your back already :bye::lol:

• Haha 2
13 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

so you was clucking?going cold turkey like?

• Haha 3