socks your slacking?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mate I can only report on people of worth ... a love island death comes below the death of a pedo ........

Rip mike,26 is no age to go  can understand the s**t muslims get on here & all the stuff that comes with it & im in agreement with all that  but jeering & joking about a young ma

The last time jevin felt this low, he lost a coin ??

Posted Images

Just now, lurcherman 887 said:

If socks wants apolagise for the pedo comment il be man enough to apolagise for mine thats fair enough.. admit hes wrong for saying it and so will i .. i know mikes peoples and what hes saids taking the fcking piss 

Don’t be shaking hands yetI haven’t made my mind up on who I’d bet on yet

Just now, Lenmcharristar said:

Don’t be shaking hands yetI haven’t made my mind up on who I’d bet on yet

Put your money on socks mates he the biggest boldest man around the only man that can get away with calling nonces.. but then when its aimed back at his peoples dont like it and dishes threats out 

Just now, lurcherman 887 said:

Put your money on socks mates he the biggest boldest man around the only man that can get away with calling nonces.. but then when its aimed back at his peoples dont like it and dishes threats out 

Just you let him know Rambo went out with the 80s and uncle Albert was a fictional character lol

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Elchapo said:

Your right there mate , a good friend of mine had a phone call last fri night saying his cousin had bin taken up hospital as she was Having dizzy spells and head aches , by Sunday morning she had died , 29 with young kids single mum too . 

Horrible story,I knew someone similar,died last year after struggling for around 8 months,life is transient for us all,we are all living one day at a time,we should be enjoying every single moment.

• Like 2

Nonce Grass either word should be backed with fact or it’s met usually with a lot of violence & rightly so, accusing a man of either  is serious statement  well where I come from atb Flacko 

• Like 5

Ok let’s clear this up ... this is what I said (Mate I can only report on people of worth ... a love island death comes below the death of a pedo) 

i didn’t call the guy a pedo i didn’t say he was a pedo I didn’t insinuate he was a pedo I tongue in cheek said I wouldn’t report on people like love island contestants as they are meaningless in the world of celebrity deaths .......

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
14 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

love island hunk found dead in the woods........rip the greek

was you anywhere near 'wild camping??

He was,nt laying on a rock with a trail camera watching over him was he ??