Australian senator Fraser Anning.

Seen a clip there where the oz senator Fraser Anning who is under fire for his remarks after the mosque attacks was egged  (from behind) by a young guy. Anning responded by putting two on his coupon. Someone stick a link up please.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blackbriar said:

Shocking conduct............he really should have got his shoulder behind that left hook.

I see where your coming from but considering his age he was just softening him with a couple of jabs  had he been left alone feel sure the big right was on its way 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, timmy k said:

??What's funny is the security detail wearing flip flops?

But, they were flip flops of a superior quality. ?.  Anning should have really gone for it. Might have gotten hung for a shèep as a lamb. Like the Ghurkas, If you draw the weapon use it. KILL.  Would facial reconstruction be tax deductable.?

I just watched that again and firstly the little Shiite was set up videoing the scene to upload and secondly, when they were rucking on the ground,  A bloke in blue shorts kicked (not very hard) the sheìte.

• Haha 1

I've just read this but struggling to confirm it so dont quote me, this was a separate incident to the egg one >>>>... Turns out the bloke who “confronted” Senator Fraser Anning last night in the airport, was convicted TERRORIST, Zaky Mallah. That's who the left is ...