Bushing

23 hours ago, goldfinch2007 said:

Had a few good hunts this week. Plenty of foxes about and got a few rabbits 

68EFD38B-DEF8-47B0-A9BA-F4560720DC2E.png

if you leave them alone in March there will be far more to hunt when the season opens again,please don,t make the usual excuses.

• 3 weeks later...
On 16/03/2019 at 20:21, morton said:

if you leave them alone in March there will be far more to hunt when the season opens again,please don,t make the usual excuses.

I think my season is October to December now...their in young pretty much all year down here ffs

Stop ferreting/lamping March but don't see much wrong with bushing all year...only catch the odd one...

• Like 6
On 17/03/2019 at 17:40, goldfinch2007 said:

If I leave them alone in March I’ll lose the permission 

the folk that have the real need to hunt out of season are few and far between,others need every excuse to hunt in trainers and shorts.the facts are that its easy enough to account for whats on the ground in the recognised season without the need to ruin the following seasons sport.I fully understand the requirement to enter certain ground when the shooting as finished and a few have to hunt accordingly,,again a few,others need all the excuse they can muster to make up for another lazy winter.Im not saying you are one of the feckless feckwits,you don,t come across as such,yet ill warrant you know what im aiming at.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, morton said:

the folk that have the real need to hunt out of season are few and far between,others need every excuse to hunt in trainers and shorts.the facts are that its easy enough to account for whats on the ground in the recognised season without the need to ruin the following seasons sport.I fully understand the requirement to enter certain ground when the shooting as finished and a few have to hunt accordingly,,again a few,others need all the excuse they can muster to make up for another lazy winter.Im not saying you are one of the feckless feckwits,you don,t come across as such,yet ill warrant you know what im aiming at.

I agree what your saying.we try as much as we can to hit the farms with chicken/lambs hard after christmas.before we finish up.saves sometimes the imaginary call outs in May and June that some lads always seem to get

• Haha 1