Mass shooting but new zealand this time

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yeah but the folks shot are probably innocent people ,thats like a guy in your neighbourhood is a killer ,and some dude shoots up your family and neighbours because of him ....by all means shoot the t

World trade centre: 3000 Paris: 140 Manchester: 29 and 900 injured or hospitalised London bridge, Westminster, Charlie Hebdo, Finsbury Square, London Underground, Brussels, Berlin, Barc

If you did it right you wouldn't have to deport anyone. Seriously, look at the reasons why they bypass a dozen countries and wait for passage on the French side of the channel. It's pretty simple

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

They'd have to offer policy that's acceptable to the mainstream or seize control by the bullet or the bomb. Isn't that where this thread came in?

Yes, I guess I'm just pointing out what I see as the fundamental hurdle to their objective of genocide, repatriation, apartheid etc.

4 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Yes, I guess I'm just pointing out what I see as the fundamental hurdle to their objective of genocide, repatriation, apartheid etc.

Absolutely, mate. To that I'll add what exactly will they bring to the table as far as policy? Conservative populism has given us Donald Trump and Brexit neither have offered an alternative to the status quo, so far and history has shown some pretty bleak alternatives.

3 minutes ago, tandors said:

This is why nationalism is on the rise in eastern Europe, because they see what's happening in places like the UK with multiculturalism and liberalism.

Yep we're f*cked!!!

1 minute ago, tandors said:

I honestly believe there will be high levels of white flight from nations such as the UK and USA to eastern Europe over the course of the next half century.

I left Britain because it is governed by inept morons who only want to stick their hand in my wallet to give it someone else. If that's white flight then "guilty" lol

• Like 4

Quick recap since the shooting as I've surfed the various headlines and read a few articles, if any of these are wrong or outdated please correct...

• Disgruntled foreigner shoots up a two mosques. Killing 50 injuring 39.
  • Two people are still in custody with as of yet connections we don't know.
  • Shooters manifesto suggests motive based on immigration, white genocide, and the current US debate on the second amendment.
  • Shooter's livestreams the attack using the IS tactic of "Die-Live."

In response...

• NZ government have sworn immediate action on firearms and quoted "We're Banning Semi-Automatic Weapons"
  • An NZ man has been charged with sharing the livestream on social media. Maximum penalty is 14 years in prison. (!!)
  • NZ telecoms have banned access to certain websites known to host viral material (4chan, 8chan, Liveleaks)
  • NZ government hinting at strengthening the laws on "objectionable content."

From a crime and punishment to a civil rights scenario that's a heavy 72 hours.

Edited by ChrisJones
Typo
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
On 16/03/2019 at 13:03, pesky1972 said:

Don’t kid yourself. Western countries have deployed 100’s of thousands of troops and/or the most sophisticated military hardware mankind has ever created, to destroy countries like Iraq, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan etc. Millions of innocent men, women and children slaughtered in the crossfire. Then we act all surprised and aggrieved that some hate ‘us’ in the West and want to harm us. It suits the politicians and war mongering profiteers to have this play out as a religious war.

To the hundreds of innocents killed in London, Manchester, Paris, Madrid, etc., you have to add the hundreds of thousands killed in conflicts in Iraq, Syria etc. (and now Christchurch) otherwise you’re not seeing the problem.., and will never find a solution. And until we do all these innocents are just fuel on an ever increasing fire.

Your talking bolloks 

Destroy is a very very broad word but military wise is a very specific term 

no counties were ever marked for destruction 

• Like 1
On 16/03/2019 at 13:03, pesky1972 said:

Don’t kid yourself. Western countries have deployed 100’s of thousands of troops and/or the most sophisticated military hardware mankind has ever created, to destroy countries like Iraq, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan etc. Millions of innocent men, women and children slaughtered in the crossfire. Then we act all surprised and aggrieved that some hate ‘us’ in the West and want to harm us. It suits the politicians and war mongering profiteers to have this play out as a religious war.

To the hundreds of innocents killed in London, Manchester, Paris, Madrid, etc., you have to add the hundreds of thousands killed in conflicts in Iraq, Syria etc. (and now Christchurch) otherwise you’re not seeing the problem.., and will never find a solution. And until we do all these innocents are just fuel on an ever increasing fire.

Your talking bolloks 

Destroy is a very very broad word but military wise is a very specific term 

no counties were ever marked for destruction 

11 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

I think we're on opposite sides of the same page here, mate. By gutting welfare I mean a serious overhaul instead of just dumping money into a maelstrom of corruption and inefficiency. I'm not anti safety net I'm anti allowing benefits as a career option. Opening all of this to world is literally why they're bypassing a dozen countries to get here. Close the loophole end the problem on all fronts.

Again we're risking completely derailing the thread from a massive conspiracy into a tangent on healthcare budgetting but I'm genuinely interested in how you'd keep the NHS alive and well without seriously modifying how money is spent and access is granted. :thumbs:

You make some good points Chris im about at my limit with this conversation educationally ?....so thanks for running through it.

I dont think its a coincidence that the lowest figures of unemployment in Europe are countries that immigrants tend not to go and thats why i feel we should not allow ourselves to be dragged down to their level i dont understand why third world shitholes are not responsible for anything they choose to do its like they are free of any consequences or responsibility for anything in life....as though everything is the Wests fault because the third world is too weak to handle accountability or consequences.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

You make some good points Chris im about at my limit with this conversation educationally ?....so thanks for running through it.

No worries Gnash! I can't add any more likes so have a :thumbs:

We've gone well off topic from the OP so we'll have to go down the rabbit hole on another thread! :laugh:

• Like 1