Mass shooting but new zealand this time

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yeah but the folks shot are probably innocent people ,thats like a guy in your neighbourhood is a killer ,and some dude shoots up your family and neighbours because of him ....by all means shoot the t

World trade centre: 3000 Paris: 140 Manchester: 29 and 900 injured or hospitalised London bridge, Westminster, Charlie Hebdo, Finsbury Square, London Underground, Brussels, Berlin, Barc

If you did it right you wouldn't have to deport anyone. Seriously, look at the reasons why they bypass a dozen countries and wait for passage on the French side of the channel. It's pretty simple

Posted Images

Tired now, but I'm not convinced, I smell shite, guy went to Israel, a very interesting past, read up about him, guy in lobby of mosque bare footed, at start, blue socks on at end?? Cnuts faked a moon landing, royal family befriended peados,rotten to the core! Why do you a mear minion think your really getting the full picture of how the world is run? 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Tired now, but I'm not convinced, I smell shite, guy went to Israel, a very interesting past, read up about him, guy in lobby of mosque bare footed, at start, blue socks on at end?? Cnuts faked a moon landing, royal family befriended peados,rotten to the core! Why do you a mear minion think your really getting the full picture of how the world is run? 

Are you on a wind up or are you serious ?

• Haha 4
18 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

IMHO, mate, the powers that be f*ck*d up when the state's safety net became a career option. That's when we lowered our standards. Even with all the libertarian bollocks I come out with I genuinely applaud the idea of a safety net for the less fortunate but the lowering of the standards came when someone thought it would be a good idea to extend that net to the point that generations of the same family didn't have to graft because you and I would chip in and look out for them. Combine that with the mismanagement of career bellends who you wouldn't trust with a box of crayons there seems to be more of a rush to the bottom than any desire for achievement. The only way this can work is if more people put into it than take out of it and extending that to anyone from anywhere is the reason why they're bypassing everywhere else.

You cannot tax people into prosperity and the current system is completely unsustainable for native Brits, never mind anyone else. But that's another thread. :thumbs:

But a rush to the bottom for us is a rush to the top for under developed nations....welfare for them IS the achievement i just dont think successful nations need to lower their standards to accommodate under achievers the whole thing just go,s against a robust flourishing society.....for me protecting what we have and not giving it away is the key to white cultural preservation.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Times like this makes me realise how many loony bins are really on here. 

yep

i am wearing my bestest mad as a fish face

14 hours ago, ginger beard said:

Bradford or luton.

manchester please

start off at stretford than down to man shittys ground

lots of love

liverpool