Mass shooting but new zealand this time

11 hours ago, mackem said:

I just watched the 16? Minute version on a bigger screen than my phone,better audio,is he saying it didn't go to plan as he never had time to burn the mosque down?

Yea he says  it didn’t go to plan I wanted to burn that mosque to the f***ing ground 

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yeah but the folks shot are probably innocent people ,thats like a guy in your neighbourhood is a killer ,and some dude shoots up your family and neighbours because of him ....by all means shoot the t

World trade centre: 3000 Paris: 140 Manchester: 29 and 900 injured or hospitalised London bridge, Westminster, Charlie Hebdo, Finsbury Square, London Underground, Brussels, Berlin, Barc

If you did it right you wouldn't have to deport anyone. Seriously, look at the reasons why they bypass a dozen countries and wait for passage on the French side of the channel. It's pretty simple

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Yea he says  it didn’t go to plan I wanted to burn that mosque to the f***ing ground 

Thanks,i wasn't 100% certain as he seemed to be mumbling or else it was poor quality audio.

13 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

Few things stood out when I watched it

the bodies just piled up

lack of blood from the initial use of a shotgun at the entrance 

shooter didnt have a sound mod, which are legal there

poor quality video from his go pro 

did anyone see the other mosque that got shot up?

The video I have on my phone shows blood from the two men he shot at the front entrance , and the one who he shoots in the head while standing over him , and the one he shoots in the head and it splatters his brains over the carpet and the one he shots in the head and his hat and brains go on the wall , your copie must not be to good , 

do you have the video which one of the people in the mosque filmed where he’s holding his dad and his head is open . 

17 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

did anyone see the other mosque that got shot up?

There are some reports saying that at least another 2 gunmen were involved 

• Like 1
Just now, mackem said:

Thanks,i wasn't 100% certain as he seemed to be mumbling or else it was poor quality audio.

Can hear it plain as day on mine but some of them seem to pic up more on the back ground music , 

same as the woman on the front crying help me to a passer by befor he shoots her 

• Like 2
Just now, Elchapo said:

The video I have on my phone shows blood from the two men he shot at the front entrance , and the one who he shoots in the head while standing over him , and the one he shoots in the head and it splatters his brains over the carpet and the one he shots in the head and his hat and brains go on the wall , your copie must not be to good , 

do you have the video which one of the people in the mosque filmed where he’s holding his dad and his head is open . 

Nope i dont have that one

my problem was when I watched it on my pc the screen colours are a bit wonky

dont think me missus would appreciate it going up on the flat screen lol

if i get chance i will watch it again

18 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

The vid I saw shows none of that,and the music is overpowering.

36 minutes ago, mackem said:

The vid I saw shows none of that,and the music is overpowering.

Full video on that link above...don't know if it's the same one you already have seen. 

22 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Perhaps the NZ Govt accidentally put out more than 1 version

From what I can tell there's a full version and a shorter WhatsApp version I'd guess that the WhatsApp version is lower quality.