Mass shooting but new zealand this time

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yeah but the folks shot are probably innocent people ,thats like a guy in your neighbourhood is a killer ,and some dude shoots up your family and neighbours because of him ....by all means shoot the t

World trade centre: 3000 Paris: 140 Manchester: 29 and 900 injured or hospitalised London bridge, Westminster, Charlie Hebdo, Finsbury Square, London Underground, Brussels, Berlin, Barc

If you did it right you wouldn't have to deport anyone. Seriously, look at the reasons why they bypass a dozen countries and wait for passage on the French side of the channel. It's pretty simple

Posted Images

1 hour ago, trapperman said:

Just seen on the news there’s extra police guarding mosques in USA and here 

if I remember right wasn’t there a Christian church massacre in the east somewhere a while back ?

where were the police guarding our churches then ?

Course they wernt they work for the jews

2 minutes ago, PLEDGEY said:

Just watched the video of him shooting all those people. I thought, what did he actually achieve?. He didn't achieve anything , apart from creating more hate and a hell of a lot of heart ache.

What does anything achieve? Skin up chill out! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Ahhh well what goes round comes around funny tho how strait away it’s a terrorist attack from a white guy but when it’s a missies it’s always the same old shite a “ man of unknown religion or race has blah blah blah “ 

he he pulled off some good shots but also some bad ones and the fact his shotgun was Jaming was watching too many films and not cocking in a smooth controlled action .

i also like how he walked out jumped in his car drove couple minutes down the street and then let two white girls cross the road then beeped for them to move as he was in a rush lol 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, stumfelter said:

Did anyone else think that the footage was like watching one of those war games that people play on Xbox? Strange how reality can sometimes reflect fiction......

Was saying that to my youngest son , unreal!

4 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Doing the rounds on WhatsApp quicker than ketchups off liner,oh wait that never happened ,sorry .

2 hours ago, trapperman said:

Just seen on the news there’s extra police guarding mosques in USA and here 

if I remember right wasn’t there a Christian church massacre in the east somewhere a while back ?

where were the police guarding our churches then ?

Same over here garda are standing outside mosques 

• Haha 1

Now I don’t want to say much as I’ve watched the video and I don’t think it’s right to pass comment on it 

but 

but 

there seems to be a distinct lack of wounding and blood in the mosque 

and there doesn’t seem to be much uproar about the killing of that woman outside either which I found abhorrent 

somethings not right here 

• Like 2