Dog pup

Have this dog pup Tyson I bred here he’s way to steady for me and can’t get on with him,he’s a lovely dog and try’s his hardest but just lacks pace for what I want him for will make someone a good rabbit/mooching dog although I haven’t tried him on anything but edibles,he’s about 12 month old now and around 26tts it’s free to a good home dog hasent done anything wrong he just doesent suit what I want good recall jumps well ect if anyone is intrested or knows anyone give me a pm just thought owes it to the dog to try find him a good home as I bred him before I go about it any other way,I would keep him but won’t be fair as I’ll favour my other dogs and he won’t get out 

cheers will get updated pic Tommrow 

BC588D89-CE48-4A55-B0B4-170D4041FE3B.jpeg

• Like 5

Purely as a comment, and in no way intended to criticise the owner, but I've had one or two dog pups who were as slow as snails at that age, but who went on to become more than fast enough for a wide variety of game. At 12 months of age a male lurcher of that size has probably barely finished growing in height, and then needs another 6-12 months to fully develop the muscles which are, obviously, responsible for the animal's speed and certainly for early pace. One of my better coursing dogs looked pitifully slow behind a hare at 14 months, but went on to do himself proud by the time he was 2 years old.

• Like 19

A good offer for someone if looking to take dog on this lad can’t win if he sells he’s a peddler if he gifts he’s a waster I know a lot is down to himself but give him a chance he might br growing up or I might have had a few to many Guinness ☘️Atb Flacko 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
16 hours ago, Flacko said:

A good offer for someone if looking to take dog on this lad can’t win if he sells he’s a peddler if he gifts he’s a waster I know a lot is down to himself but give him a chance he might br growing up or I might have had a few to many Guinness ☘️Atb Flacko 

No you had to many beers I’m still a dog peddling c**t ?? only joking going to keep the dog for stubble see if he finds another gear ? cheers to the lads that messaged me