Bloody Sunday

57 minutes ago, jiggy said:

The only thing I'd ask you Sir as a man that served the military. If we ever meet in battle and you win then kill me quick. Please don't use them blunt knives that you have up in the craft section. That would be a horrible slow death ???

How dare you sir my knives are like razor blades ......

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It should be left in the past how can people ever move forward if they keep dragging shit like this up

A ex squaddie in his 70s is  to be charged with murder while serving queen and country yet known ira terrorists are given a pardon it's just shows this country for what it is 

In the name of f**k! Do  u lot actually believe that this ex soldier if gonna be sentenced?? Lol come on now ffs they are putting a few men on the dock and it will get thrown out of court due to evide

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Francie said:

At the end of the day, they were innocent people shot dead point blank by the queens army, can you blame the familys for wanting justice..

Everyone know the mi5 were colluding with loyalist paramilitarys, going round killing innocent people on the street.

There supposed to be proffesinal soldiers but yrt opened fire on defenceless people many a time.

Plenty of ira men were prosocuted so why not the army?

At end of the day the brits shouldnt off been there in the first place, there in occupied lands killing native people.

Say what yes want, the blame lies with the british goverment plain an simple.

Francie what about the omagh bombing by the ira? They blew up more catholic’s that day and the catholic mother and her unborn twins?  God bless they’re families 

12 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Francie what about the omagh bombing by the ira? They blew up more catholic’s that day and the catholic mother and her unborn twins?  God bless they’re families 

I was about 18 when that happened and I was sickens by it I remember hearing on the radio and it mentioned one of the victims was pregnant with twins ffs horrible cnuts

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

That doesn’t matter though 

do you not know the rules by now ?! 

335 orangemen and one orange woman died during the troubles all because they were protestant , not many people have been found guilty of their murders ..

19 minutes ago, socks said:

How dare you sir my knives are like razor blades ......

Very true but only if you can put a handle on them ?

22 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Was it not you that before quoted me for been bitter.  Take a chill pill. 

53 minutes ago, Chid said:

Screenshot_20190315-135253.jpg.f5db303a4aa9bd6bcd610d808028dcb7.jpg

You stand with a man that shot dead unarmed civillians fleeing from paratroopers who were armed to the teeth, knowning full well the civillians were unarmed an running away to safety in there own country.

Shows the type man ye are chid.

Arent you a planter by the way?

• Like 1
Just now, Francie said:

You stand with a man that shot dead unarmed civillians fleeing from paratroopers who were armed to the teeth, knowning full well the civillians were unarmed an running away to safety in there own country.

Shows the type man ye are chid.

Arent you a planter by the way?

Look no matter what happened what sparked it who gave what orders there is no way you can say that the guys on the ground knew whether people did or didn’t have guns. It was chaos it was the height of the troubles and it was 50 years ago. 

1 hour ago, Lenmcharristar said:

It was terrible len, i agree with you.

1 minute ago, socks said:

Look no matter what happened what sparked it who gave what orders there is no way you can say that the guys on the ground knew whether people did or didn’t have guns. It was chaos it was the height of the troubles and it was 50 years ago. 

I hear what your saying socks, but cmon there were elite paratroopers, can they not distinguish between someone running away an someone shooting at them.

I blame your gov, sent your troops in all riled up telling them the civillians are scum ffs cause they wanted equal rights in there own country

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Francie said:

Everyone on here going on about the muzzies coming here an doing what there doing, but folk in there own country cant defend themselves from ocvuping forces, hypocritical as f**k.

Ulster is British mate you dont occupy your own country Ulster is my country and as an Englishman its my duty to defend it as part of Britian 

• Like 1