Bloody Sunday

At the end of the day, they were innocent people shot dead point blank by the queens army, can you blame the familys for wanting justice..

Everyone know the mi5 were colluding with loyalist paramilitarys, going round killing innocent people on the street.

There supposed to be proffesinal soldiers but yrt opened fire on defenceless people many a time.

Plenty of ira men were prosocuted so why not the army?

At end of the day the brits shouldnt off been there in the first place, there in occupied lands killing native people.

Say what yes want, the blame lies with the british goverment plain an simple.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It should be left in the past how can people ever move forward if they keep dragging shit like this up

A ex squaddie in his 70s is  to be charged with murder while serving queen and country yet known ira terrorists are given a pardon it's just shows this country for what it is 

In the name of f**k! Do  u lot actually believe that this ex soldier if gonna be sentenced?? Lol come on now ffs they are putting a few men on the dock and it will get thrown out of court due to evide

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

What’s your thoughts about the omagh bomber? And shankill bomber? And the victims they left in they’re wake

More atrocities. They were convicted for their crimes but. So why shouldn't the trigger happy brits who fired into crowds of innocent people. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Yes a small minority are ' but dragging it all up from the past will only increase this minority and escalate the violence again resulting in more innocents loosing their lives.

Is that what you want ????

Would that be worth it ?????

For What ?????

Do you really think the terrorist activities have stopped ? There's people over here who can't even go about a days work without having to check there vehicles for boobytraps are living in constant fear of being attacked ..

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Francie said:

At the end of the day, they were innocent people shot dead point blank by the queens army, can you blame the familys for wanting justice..

Everyone know the mi5 were colluding with loyalist paramilitarys, going round killing innocent people on the street.

There supposed to be proffesinal soldiers but yrt opened fire on defenceless people many a time.

Plenty of ira men were prosocuted so why not the army?

At end of the day the brits shouldnt off been there in the first place, there in occupied lands killing native people.

Say what yes want, the blame lies with the british goverment plain an simple.

the brits true, shouldn't be there  , let it be 1 Ireland , let them run there own country,  if they want to kill each other , let them get on with it . what we should of  done in England , is 1s  stop all TV coverage , 2nd stop all Press coverage , that way no papers, or telly that what  we should have done, we would have stopped the bombing in England , and them in Brum that died in that pub   would be a live today  deff.  we had enough probs in our own country , never minding daft paddy's  that want to kill each other lol , i had couple of mates who were in the army in the 70s, and they hated  every day of it,  you carnt stop what happened, it done and dusted, live in the future  not the past  .  anyway got football in my  head right now  not all this crap, my team WOLVES v MAN-U   sat  , i know i am going to feel very low Sunday morning  with the result , but there you go .!!

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, bird said:

the brits true, shouldn't be there  , let it be 1 Ireland , let them run there own country,  if they want to kill each other , let them get on with it . what we should of  done in England , is 1s  stop all TV coverage , 2nd stop all Press coverage , that way no papers, or telly that what  we should have done, we would have stopped the bombing in England , and them in Brum that died in that pub   would be a live today  deff.  we had enough probs in our own country , never minding daft paddy's  that want to kill each other lol , i had couple of mates who were in the army in the 70s, and they hated  every day of it,  you carnt stop what happened, it done and dusted, live in the future  not the past  .  anyway got football in my  head right now  not all this crap, my team WOLVES v MAN-U   sat  , i know i am going to feel very low Sunday morning  with the result , but there you go .!!

You are feckin clueless about the divide over here 

• Like 3

Let’s put this in perspective ... the same year as Bloody Sunday took place 130 British soldiers were killed ... where is the justice for their families .....

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Chid said:

You are feckin clueless about the divide over here 

who said divide ?  , i said  1  country , let there own police deal with it,   Ireland  doesnt want to live in peace , if they did  you wouldnt shoot sombody just because  he Catholic or Prod  , we dont kill people for religion over here , fook me if we did  all the  pakis and mu-slams , over be lying dead in the street like them poor  2 soldiers  were that day. no mate    like say  let them get on with running there own1 country , just think Brexit  would have run smoother  with out N/Ireland   deff

46 minutes ago, bird said:

who said divide ?  , i said  1  country , let there own police deal with it,   Ireland  doesnt want to live in peace , if they did  you wouldnt shoot sombody just because  he Catholic or Prod  , we dont kill people for religion over here , fook me if we did  all the  pakis and mu-slams , over be lying dead in the street like them poor  2 soldiers  were that day. no mate    like say  let them get on with running there own1 country , just think Brexit  would have run smoother  with out N/Ireland   deff

The thing is it's not one country it's 2 .. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

my mate got shot and wounded when he went to Collect a pizza on tour over there......shot by f***ing cowards?

Too be fair if he came back with Ham and cheese instead of the meat feast then I would of shot him too regardless of religion.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
12 hours ago, socks said:

So he is guilty already is he ??? 

The only thing I'd ask you Sir as a man that served the military. If we ever meet in battle and you win then kill me quick. Please don't use them blunt knives that you have up in the craft section. That would be a horrible slow death ???

30 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

That cnut is still marching in honour of that poof king Billy that loved the Willie's it's cnuts like him that can't leave it in the past

??

4 hours ago, waltjnr said:

that was 3 Scottish soldiers ,2 were brothers ,one only 17 ?

It was mate I grew up wae them ?2 shot in the back of the head the other shot in the back!!

Edited by brambles
  • Sad 1