Bloody Sunday

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It should be left in the past how can people ever move forward if they keep dragging shit like this up

A ex squaddie in his 70s is  to be charged with murder while serving queen and country yet known ira terrorists are given a pardon it's just shows this country for what it is 

In the name of f**k! Do  u lot actually believe that this ex soldier if gonna be sentenced?? Lol come on now ffs they are putting a few men on the dock and it will get thrown out of court due to evide

Posted Images

Could go on all night , mc gurks bar bombing , Dublin monghan bombings , glenanne /security forces killings  , no difference from republican / loyalist paramilitaries going to jail for crimes they committed and security forces not .

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, socks said:

I wa on the ground in Fermanagh the night of the  ceasefire so the welsh hardly gave up .....

No mate, please don’t misunderstand me.....this dude meant back in the time when the kingdoms united!!

whats that, about a thousand years back in the case of Wales isn’t it?

I mean blimey!......the bloke was only 60 himself ! Lol 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Bearfoot said:

You left your country ya fcken coward ?

I just thought it was a funny thing to say, he was going on about the English 700 years ago and all sorts.

I just found it a bit odd because I don’t really think about things that happened hundreds of years ago and I certainly don’t hate anyone because of history that far back.

Sorry you didn’t get your rise by the way ;) 

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, WILF said:

I just thought it was a funny thing to say, he was going on about the English 700 years ago and all sorts.

I just found it a bit odd because I don’t really think about things that happened hundreds of years ago and I certainly don’t hate anyone because of history that far back.

Sorry you didn’t get your rise by the way ;) 

I can assure you we have had plenty out England ?top marks fr trying  though ?

• Like 1
On 14/03/2019 at 23:53, Liamboy said:

He killed innocent people 

Where they the same innocent people throwing rocks and petrol bombs,then picking up rifles dropped by whom the paras shot.Its a fecking injustice that the folk that are witnesses against the squaddies are the fenian fecking scum that where rioting and attempting to kill the folk that killed them.Its absolutely fecking ironic that many of these witnesses and IRA scum are protected by the same politicians now chasing the troops they sent over there.

1 minute ago, morton said:

Where they the same innocent people throwing rocks and petrol bombs,then picking up rifles dropped by whom the paras shot.Its a fecking injustice that the folk that are witnesses against the squaddies are the fenian fecking scum that where rioting and attempting to kill the folk that killed them.Its absolutely fecking ironic that many of these witnesses and IRA scum are protected by the same politicians now chasing the troops they sent over there.

It wasn't a riot you bellend it was a civil rights march. Nothing to do with the IRA. And the brits were firing into the people from an elevated position of safety on the derry walls. Like shooting fish in a barrel. Each and every single 1 of the victims were proven innocent and vindicated by the Saville inquiry. You really haven't a clue

• Thanks 4
6 minutes ago, Liamboy said:

It wasn't a riot you bellend it was a civil rights march. Nothing to do with the IRA. And the brits were firing into the people from an elevated position of safety on the derry walls. Like shooting fish in a barrel. Each and every single 1 of the victims were proven innocent and vindicated by the Saville inquiry. You really haven't a clue

Where your info come from? 

1 minute ago, Liamboy said:

Organised by the IRA,governed by the IRA and now its a civil action,don,t be so fecking naive,Sinn Fein lawyers are behind all this as they seek to make their cause politically correct.The folk that don,t have a clue could not decipher a sun crossword.Its a case of let us shoot and don,t shoot back,the IRA got their fecking arses smacked that day,it should have become standard army practice and the troubles would have soon become a damp squib in Derry.

4 minutes ago, morton said:

Organised by the IRA,governed by the IRA and now its a civil action,don,t be so fecking naive,Sinn Fein lawyers are behind all this as they seek to make their cause politically correct.The folk that don,t have a clue could not decipher a sun crossword.Its a case of let us shoot and don,t shoot back,the IRA got their fecking arses smacked that day,it should have become standard army practice and the troubles would have soon become a damp squib in Derry.

?Biggest pile of shite iv read on here. Some attitude to have morton. Shoot innocent people. You sir are a fool. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Morton 

10 minutes ago, morton said:

Wat a load off balls ya loon  , stay away from the comic books fella .

• Like 2