Bloody Sunday

4 hours ago, socks said:

Look no matter what happened what sparked it who gave what orders there is no way you can say that the guys on the ground knew whether people did or didn’t have guns. It was chaos it was the height of the troubles and it was 50 years ago. 

Yep......... Or ask for a truth statement and let the man go free , like letting IRA/UDA operatives out under the stipulations under the Good Friday Agreement....Nowt achieved by jailing a aul footsoldier after all this time....I've seen some of the families would just like an admission of wrongdoing with no penalties to be applied...

• Like 4

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It should be left in the past how can people ever move forward if they keep dragging shit like this up

A ex squaddie in his 70s is  to be charged with murder while serving queen and country yet known ira terrorists are given a pardon it's just shows this country for what it is 

In the name of f**k! Do  u lot actually believe that this ex soldier if gonna be sentenced?? Lol come on now ffs they are putting a few men on the dock and it will get thrown out of court due to evide

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, VOON said:

Yep......... Or ask for a truth statement and let the man go free , like letting IRA/UDA operatives out under the stipulations under the Good Friday Agreement....Nowt achieved by jailing a aul footsoldier after all this time....I've seen some of the families would just like an admission of wrongdoing with no penalties to be applied...

Jesus Christ voon, a good post and not a copy paste cnn news feed about the don, keep it up lol

• Like 1

In the name of f**k! Do  u lot actually believe that this ex soldier if gonna be sentenced?? Lol come on now ffs they are putting a few men on the dock and it will get thrown out of court due to evidence! Then they looked like the tried their best! Have they still got the rifles? The book the signed when withdrawing weapons from The armoury that day? The refilling ballistics for specific weapons? Have they the ejected casings? Do they f**k! Lol  Can a near 90 year old remember a specific moment 50 f***ing years ago?? His solicitor will say, can he f**k lol half of us weren’t even alive back then! And 95% of yas haven’t been in a situation  nearly as stressing as that!! So f**k hinde sight! It’s a wonderful thing when u where a tinkle in ur daddies nut sack when this all happened! Any wonder thins country won’t move on! Talk about paratroopers like they are storm troopers! I joined the paras and passed p coy and transferred cause they are  pure shite!!! Here’ another fact I remember a staff sgt being from turf lodge, a few private’s from the falls and a shit load from the south of Ireland! All in the paras! And proud paras! This country needs to leave the past in the past and move on!! Jewish aren’t even this angry at nazis ffs but a few narrow minded ppl won’t let go! Sad sad ppl,

• Like 6

It still runs pretty deep over here, I had a bloke say to me the other day that the Scots and Welsh ain’t worth a f**k because they gave up!!

What?......400 years ago?!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
44 minutes ago, WILF said:

It still runs pretty deep over here, I had a bloke say to me the other day that the Scots and Welsh ain’t worth a f**k because they gave up!!

12 minutes ago, socks said:

I wa on the ground in Fermanagh the night of the  ceasefire so the welsh hardly gave up .....

I think he means gave up the fight against the English

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, WILF said:

You left your country ya fcken coward ?

35 minutes ago, WILF said:

He was right though wasn’t he, rolled over and took it like bate pups.