Netflix...Maddie McCann story.

1 minute ago, Waz said:

One copper calling another copper untrustworthy ?

Actually in the Netflix documentary, he does say that a dog may indicate something many years old. In the video of the dog searching , he does jest to the dog to go back to the hire car drivers door and then gets the positive indication from the dog, imo doing that left that piece of evidence wide open to criticism.

He's a self-promoting fantasist. I wouldn't believe a word he claims about his dogs.

As you say; he forces an indication out of the dog which undermines the result. At the end of the day, without a DNA match, any indication is just that - an indication, not evidence. Some people don't understand that. I would think that any cadaver dog would get an indication out of a well used  hire car or holiday apartment.

In UK law Mrs McCanns refusal to answer questions carries far more weight of suspected guilt than anything the dog does.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's fine because any dirty c**t that abandoned his kids to go on the piss would never be someone I'd be associated with 

I have been on the wrong side of the law for a lot of my life and my arse still starts twitching whenever I see a police car, but if one of my baby’s was missing I would cooperate unreservedly even if

Just makes you another lazy shit parent, doesn't make it excusable because every other c**t did it

Posted Images

7 hours ago, baker boy said:

Why did she go no comment on over 40 questions

Yes because only guilty people go no comment dont they ?

The more i watch of this series the more convinced i am the McCanns had nothing to do with it.....ok so they made some bad parenting choices,havent we all.....but f**k me did they pay a price !......just take a second to imagine if they are actually innocent of topping that little girl and think of the rage that would build up inside to be accused of killing your own child in front of the entire world.....and folk think they act odd ! ......its a wonder they havent totally lost their marbles.

Im yet to see any " evidence " that cant be explained and its just not in my nature to throw people to the wolves without solid proof.

• Like 4

Anyone seen the 40 questions? Fukced if I could answer them to the exact detail that they were asked, let alone the stress that your infant was missing. I think anyone able to answer those questions to the detail, would probably be guilty as sin for the crime. 

I don't know one way or the other but you got to give the Mccans the benefit of the doubt until such evidence becomes available. 

• Like 1

In grief people talk. In guilt people don't talk.

The vast majority of these type of cases have family or friends involved. The Portuguese police had every right to question them  and if the McCanns were innocent of all wrong doing they would have assisted the police by answering the questions.

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

In grief people talk. In guilt people don't talk.

The vast majority of these type of cases have family or friends involved. The Portuguese police had every right to question them  and if the McCanns were innocent of all wrong doing they would have assisted the police by answering the questions.

That is exactly what myself and my wife said , why wouldn’t you answer any question they threw at you ? If your child is missing you would answer any question the police had in the hope it might help . 

• Like 3

With the amount on money this case has cost, surly their house must of been bugged? In all this time you would of thought something would of slipped between them. Only they will know till there's a breakthrough! 

I remember working for this couple around the time, she had a doctorate/professor in social work.

I remember her saying that the moment the details about that 3 year olds eyes broke, they sealed her fate, or... appeared too.

I am a bit cynical and love a conspiracy theory, but I hope im wrong & that she was snatched for a childless couple and turns up in the future to be re-united with her twin brother and sister.

7 hours ago, liP said:

With the amount on money this case has cost, surly their house must of been bugged? In all this time you would of thought something would of slipped between them. Only they will know till there's a breakthrough! 

There’s a fine line between entrapment and gathering evidence mate 

17 hours ago, shovel leaner said:

That is exactly what myself and my wife said , why wouldn’t you answer any question they threw at you ? If your child is missing you would answer any question the police had in the hope it might help . 

Theres a big difference between no commenting to save your skin and no commenting because the people asking you the questions are out to get you in order to save their own skin....i would think at the stage the investigation was at they had already answered most of the questions months before and no commented on advice from their brief,pretty standard form id imagine.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, jiggy said:

What's the story with gerrys missing large tennis bag? I heard that years ago but not much mention about it now.

The one sat in the wardrobe in the holiday pictures that disappeared the same time a small child disappeared from the room ???