Netflix...Maddie McCann story.

On 22/03/2019 at 09:40, jiggy said:

I think the no comment bit goes over most people's head. I've been arrested loads of times and every question you are asked is to make their life easy and set you up for a fall. No comment is the very first thing I do regardless. The next question is if you help us we will help you. That's the difference between going home or biting the bullet and grassing .I've slept on those mats and took it while thinking about the goose feather pillow I have at home. I can see why people talk with stress but not me. But when I'm in there Loose lips sink ships. When they kick fcuk out of you and use pepper spray then they are not your knew best friend .f**k them and when you see that little weakling shaking putting them cuffs on he knows that if this big boy kicks off then he is going to earn his money.

Well i cant really say much as im usually guilty ? ? ?

I just think a lot of the publics thoughts on this case are clouded by class barriers....i mean i dont remember any public outrage towards the parents of little April Jones,Sarah Payne or the 2 girls wearing the Man Utd shirts i forget their names now....well why ? no kid gets abducted when their parents are paying attention to them,i guess a good case to compare to is the little Ben kid who got took from a Greek Island,he was literally a baby....nobody said any of them were waste of space parents maybe us working class folk think middle class folk should be better parents....as in they just should be .....seems strange to me.

Edited by gnasher16

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's fine because any dirty c**t that abandoned his kids to go on the piss would never be someone I'd be associated with 

I have been on the wrong side of the law for a lot of my life and my arse still starts twitching whenever I see a police car, but if one of my baby’s was missing I would cooperate unreservedly even if

Just makes you another lazy shit parent, doesn't make it excusable because every other c**t did it

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, ArchieHood said:

"no kid gets abducted when their parents are paying attention to them",.....Do you have any children Gnasher?

So whats the difference then ?.....the fact that the McCanns were drinking or the fact they are middle class and drinking ?

34 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

So whats the difference then ?.....the fact that the McCanns were drinking or the fact they are middle class and drinking ?

I got to be honest gnash class has never entered into my mind when thinking about them.  It's just the fsctvthat the kids were so young and in a foreign environment and left alone I can't understand . 

On 21/03/2019 at 22:38, gnasher16 said:

What like the dna that was " similar " you mean ?

Not co operating with an incompetent unprofessional police force that f****d it from the off id say was common sense....personally i think if that case had been investigated by British plod from day 1 it would of been solved.

For some of us no comment is a natural answer the minute we enter a police station, ??but if one of my baby,s was missing I,d cooperate with Rolfe Harris and jimmy saville if there was a one percent chance they could help get my kid back, look at it from a frantic parents perspective as opposed to someone whose spent a lifetime looking over there shoulder and avoiding detection, they are very bad deseptive people to even be able to operate how they did when there baby is missing, the simular dna sample just meant it was an incomplete sample but the 80percent they found matched the child’s ??proper wrong uns ?

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

I got to be honest gnash class has never entered into my mind when thinking about them.  It's just the fsctvthat the kids were so young and in a foreign environment and left alone I can't understand . 

If you,ve given it thought and know your own mind mate thats fair enough but i do think theres a lot of people who automatically jump in feet first on these people who had they been working class probably wouldnt.

What about Ben Needham i dont remember his gr parents getting any stick at all and he was a baby in a foreign environment.....i imagine Holly and Jessicas parents wish they hadnt let 8 year olds walk down the sweet shop alone,April Jones was playing out unnatended at what 5 ?....its easy to take a strong stance on someone elses example.

31 minutes ago, Greyman said:

For some of us no comment is a natural answer the minute we enter a police station, ??but if one of my baby,s was missing I,d cooperate with Rolfe Harris and jimmy saville if there was a one percent chance they could help get my kid back, look at it from a frantic parents perspective as opposed to someone whose spent a lifetime looking over there shoulder and avoiding detection, they are very bad deseptive people to even be able to operate how they did when there baby is missing, the simular dna sample just meant it was an incomplete sample but the 80percent they found matched the child’s ??proper wrong uns ?

It probably matched mine and yours as well....Dna is unique to an individual leaving out the important bit and saying its 80% similar tells you everything you need to know about deception and that was from a police force !!!.....and i havent spent a lifetime looking over my shoulder if that was aimed at me.

22 minutes ago, lee said:

The difference is the kids were younger than all the examples people are giving, and the parents were going out on the piss 

No they wasnt Ben Needham was under 2.....look im not saying the McCanns are blameless they f****d up in a big way all im saying is i think they are an easy target for the working class to " get one up on ".

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Well i cant really say much as im usually guilty ? ? ?

I just think a lot of the publics thoughts on this case are clouded by class barriers....i mean i dont remember any public outrage towards the parents of little April Jones,Sarah Payne or the 2 girls wearing the Man Utd shirts i forget their names now....well why ? no kid gets abducted when their parents are paying attention to them,i guess a good case to compare to is the little Ben kid who got took from a Greek Island,he was literally a baby....nobody said any of them were waste of space parents maybe us working class folk think middle class folk should be better parents....as in they just should be .....seems strange to me.

Very true mate and most times I got cuffed I was in the wrong anyway.It was all just the little man trying to be a big man for hero status. Touching kids was a big no and we were just harmless youngfellas being young fellas.

I do think they had a hand in her demise. But even if im wrong on that. The fact is this. If she has been abducted and murdered imo they are ultimately to blame in Thier kids death or abduction. And I have never heard them admit to Thier guilt on that key point. 

They have blamed every c**t except themselves.

Put pressure on the government to throw money at Thier crowd funding while using it to go to Florida and take family to stay in a 5* hotel. Last I heard Portugal wasn't anywhere near Florida!

They are a horrible people and devoid of compassion and guilt.

Pair of sociopaths hope they die a horrible death

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
39 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

If you,ve given it thought and know your own mind mate thats fair enough but i do think theres a lot of people who automatically jump in feet first on these people who had they been working class probably wouldnt.

What about Ben Needham i dont remember his gr parents getting any stick at all and he was a baby in a foreign environment.....i imagine Holly and Jessicas parents wish they hadnt let 8 year olds walk down the sweet shop alone,April Jones was playing out unnatended at what 5 ?....its easy to take a strong stance on someone elses example.

It probably matched mine and yours as well....Dna is unique to an individual leaving out the important bit and saying its 80% similar tells you everything you need to know about deception and that was from a police force !!!.....and i havent spent a lifetime looking over my shoulder if that was aimed at me.

No they wasnt Ben Needham was under 2.....look im not saying the McCanns are blameless they f****d up in a big way all im saying is i think they are an easy target for the working class to " get one up on ".

I was actually referring to myself mate regarding spending a lifetime looking over my shoulder, I don’t no you well enough to cast those kind of aspirations about you, I do understand how dna works a bit as well and doubt very much the samples they found would be a match for you or me as it was an incomplete sample they only found 79percent of a profile,which matched madeleines the mother also refused to let the police take hair samples from the other children which would have proved without doubt they had not been giving them sleeping pills while they were out on the jolly, only someone with something to hide would choose that route rather than someone trying to prove there innocence and help find there missing daughter, it’s nothing to do with class in my opinion just total disbelief from any parent that someone seeking the return of a missing child would refuse to cooperate with the people trying to help them, ✌️

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, scothunter said:

I do think they had a hand in her demise. But even if im wrong on that. The fact is this. If she has been abducted and murdered imo they are ultimately to blame in Thier kids death or abduction. And I have never heard them admit to Thier guilt on that key point. 

They have blamed every c**t except themselves.

Put pressure on the government to throw money at Thier crowd funding while using it to go to Florida and take family to stay in a 5* hotel. Last I heard Portugal wasn't anywhere near Florida!

They are a horrible people and devoid of compassion and guilt.

Pair of sociopaths hope they die a horrible death

How do you know thats what they used the funding money for how do you know they didnt use their own money ?

12 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I was actually referring to myself mate regarding spending a lifetime looking over my shoulder, I don’t no you well enough to cast those kind of aspirations about you, I do understand how dna works a bit as well and doubt very much the samples they found would be a match for you or me as it was an incomplete sample they only found 79percent of a profile,which matched madeleines the mother also refused to let the police take hair samples from the other children which would have proved without doubt they had not been giving them sleeping pills while they were out on the jolly, only someone with something to hide would choose that route rather than someone trying to prove there innocence and help find there missing daughter, it’s nothing to do with class in my opinion just total disbelief from any parent that someone seeking the return of a missing child would refuse to cooperate with the people trying to help them, ✌️

My apologies mate i jumped the gun then and got over defensive im sorry.

The dna though we,re not talking about some back street lab we,re talking about a police force the fact that they released that to the press is at best incompetence and at worst deception im not surprised they refused....and dont forget any move they made would of been made on top legal advice they wasnt just flicking a coin over breakfast we all react off legal advice or why pay for it ?.....you dont get a mechanic to look at your car and then fix it yourself.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, ArchieHood said:

"no kid gets abducted when their parents are paying attention to them",.....Do you have any children Gnasher?

4 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

You haven't answered my original question.

6 minutes ago, ArchieHood said:

You haven't answered my original question.

Thats because i didnt really want to but yes and i was a poor parent which is probably why it takes me a little bit longer than most people to judge someone as a bad parent.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1