Netflix...Maddie McCann story.

i would never of left my kids alone ever , ffs my son went to university in America when he was 20 and I was uncomftable with him being alone so far away (he use to look at me as if I was a nutcase at times ?) . There is definitely something we don't know going on here involving the parents as someone said previous about going to see the pope ffs your child is missing and you fly off to meet the head of a society that hid child abuse , I'd off been going nowhere to see no one "Famous" if it was my child missing , there's an involment here with the parents and members off the Government (Gordon Brown I think is one) and we all know how that lot look after their own when in the shit just look at Saville , Cyril Smith , Ken Clark , Lord Janner the list is endless as is there corruption ?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's fine because any dirty c**t that abandoned his kids to go on the piss would never be someone I'd be associated with 

I have been on the wrong side of the law for a lot of my life and my arse still starts twitching whenever I see a police car, but if one of my baby’s was missing I would cooperate unreservedly even if

Just makes you another lazy shit parent, doesn't make it excusable because every other c**t did it

Posted Images

When my lad was younger him & I had loads of holidays abroad & I wouldn’t of dreamt of leaving him alone in apartment even to nip to shop in the complex.  Imagine how frightened a kid would be if they woke up strange place & no one there !!! Ffs. Atb

• Like 6

there are loads of videos of loads of experts reading his facial expressions and coming up with the same conclusions, LIAR,, the Portuguese police had positive hits from blood and body dogs in both the apartment and there rental car, the police allowed the bin men to empty the bins just after the disappearance there are lots of things wrong with the case but almost all of them point the finger of blame squarely at his feet, someone will eventually tell the truth it’s to big a secret to take to the grave, and for folk saying they,ve met him and he,s a nice bloke and not a killer,  that’s the one thing killers and peados have in common everyone is surprised after and says you would never have thought it of him, ???

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Greyman said:

there are loads of videos of loads of experts reading his facial expressions and coming up with the same conclusions, LIAR,, the Portuguese police had positive hits from blood and body dogs in both the apartment and there rental car, the police allowed the bin men to empty the bins just after the disappearance there are lots of things wrong with the case but almost all of them point the finger of blame squarely at his feet, someone will eventually tell the truth it’s to big a secret to take to the grave, and for folk saying they,ve met him and he,s a nice bloke and not a killer,  that’s the one thing killers and peados have in common everyone is surprised after and says you would never have thought it of him, ???

maybe he has friends in high places!"!!.

• Like 1

Ive gone back and forwards from thinking they are guilty to thinking they are not guilty about 10 times over the years.....i doubt we,ll ever find out for definate but if push came to shove id come down just about on the side of not guilty....i think.....I just cant really see any evidence against them that cant be blown away.

The thing that strikes me most though is the fact that its the McCanns themselves who wont let this lie.....in my experience a guilty person tries to ride it out until it all blows over and then once its blown over they keep well quiet about it in the hope it never comes to peoples attention again.....they dont keep asking for further investigations.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Ive gone back and forwards from thinking they are guilty to thinking they are not guilty about 10 times over the years.....i doubt we,ll ever find out for definate but if push came to shove id come down just about on the side of not guilty....i think.....I just cant really see any evidence against them that cant be blown away.

The thing that strikes me most though is the fact that its the McCanns themselves who wont let this lie.....in my experience a guilty person tries to ride it out until it all blows over and then once its blown over they keep well quiet about it in the hope it never comes to peoples attention again.....they dont keep asking for further investigations.

I watched a little bit of the program, and I couldn't get my head around how they were able to go back to their apartment and sleep for a few hours the night madilin went missing I know that doesn't make them guilty although it's fcuking strange to me, god forbid if that happened to one of my kids I don't think I'd be ever able to sleep again I'd be drove mad with worry 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, peterhunter86 said:

, god forbid if that happened to one of my kids I don't think I'd be ever able to sleep again I'd be drove mad with worry 

6 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

We never left our kids with anyone or alone even when they were teenagers. For any reason.  But... The McCanns weren't out on the piss they were having their evening  meal  out on the terrace outside. It is easy to be wise in hinesight.  There have been many children disappear in similar circumstances all over that have just disappeared.  A few have turned up years later with families in different countries.  I learnt my lesson when our oldest was about 6. We went out rabbiting on evening and she got a bit leg weiry, so I sat her down on a small stump in the hedge whilst I looked over a small bank. She was out of my sight for literally two minutes. When I came back over the bank she was nowhere to be seen. Total panick.  There was nowhere that she could have gone as there was a hedge and wire fence all around and no one anywhere near.  As I got a bit closer I  noticed her!  The camouflage suit that she wore was so good and she was just sitting there totally still had made her invisible.  That incident shocked me right through. A real body shock. Where missing children has happened to other people those people haven't had the money to stay out there and keep up the hunt. Their stories aren't known about so much be a use they weren't publicised.  I personally don't think that the McCanns are guilty because they've keeps up the fight for so long. If you were guilty wouldn't you just let it fade away from the public view. 11 years of hunting and looking for a missing child. And the police are still working on the case. Surely if they thought that the McCanns were remotely guilty they'd pull the funding.  The  British government have spent at least  £11 million on it and that does t include how much the Portuguese and others have Spent on the case. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/police-madeleine-mccann-search-operation-grange-funding-money-a8275351.html

It's back to Lord Lucian, shergar and the Bermuda triangle next week. over 8 million worldwide every year.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/the-missing-each-year-275000-britons-disappear-1801010.html

Edited by Meece
15 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I was left as a kid loads 

the majority of mates were also 

factory shifts started at 6 , school started at 9 

from about 9 I got up and dressed myself , had breakfast and went to school. 

Should my mam be in jail?! 

Exactly the same mate, single mother working everyday.. id get my brother up and ready for school, then we'd walk to school with friends from 2 doors up...I was 8 or 9 brother was 6...everyone on the estate knew each other and you'd be in and out of houses all day..mid to late 80's in Bristol....personally I think my mum done a great job, she grafted everyday for us, no way did we feel neglected because we were left alone at times...

But....I'm the opposite, never left my kids if we're on holiday they come out and eat with us, society and times have changed....the Mcanns have to live with that decision for the rest of their lives, as others have said I don't believe they done it, purely because of the amount of effort they put into keeping it in the limelight....hopefully one day we'll all no for sure...

• Like 2