Netflix...Maddie McCann story.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's fine because any dirty c**t that abandoned his kids to go on the piss would never be someone I'd be associated with 

I have been on the wrong side of the law for a lot of my life and my arse still starts twitching whenever I see a police car, but if one of my baby’s was missing I would cooperate unreservedly even if

Just makes you another lazy shit parent, doesn't make it excusable because every other c**t did it

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

I've also met Mr McCann - he saved my life when I had a heart attack, a little while after his daughter went missing.

Aware of who he was, I've shaken his hand and looked him in the eye, and I believe him to be a good and decent man - I can't say any more or less than that.

10 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

I've also met Mr McCann - he saved my life when I had a heart attack, a little while after his daughter went missing.

Aware of who he was, I've shaken his hand and looked him in the eye, and I believe him to be a good and decent man - I can't say any more or less than that.

Not saying he is not a good and decent man , but I suspect that he and his wife were on holiday having a night out with friends and things took a terrible turn for the worse and rather than lose what was left of his family they concocted a web of lies . Doesn’t make him a monster. 

7 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

See , I would say it does ...

the two sides don’t equate I’m my eyes , and for him to be as convincing as a distraught father having known he was involved , I would say that he is far worse than a monster 

He’s a guy who has f@cked up “big time “ , and he is lying. Who hasn’t tried to get away with something? If it comes out , he should feel the full weight of the law , but would you put him in the same category as Ian Huntley ? I wouldn’t . 

9 hours ago, micky said:

I have met the Mcann's , shattered people as I would be , left the kids and paid a price , we done it hundreds of times in Spain  everyone did  then, when the kids grew up they left theirs , it was quite and safe we were in the Sussex bar in La Cala  till three in the morning then went bed blind drunk all the kids woke up then ,played football and swam , right or wrong that's what we did …….all of us .

Just makes you another lazy shit parent, doesn't make it excusable because every other c**t did it

• Like 10
10 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

That's fair comment  now here is mine …………..I would much prefer the Mcann's to  care for my children than some bigoted internet  TURD like you Chum .

4 minutes ago, micky said:

That's fair comment  now here is mine …………..I would much prefer the Mcann's to  care for my children than some bigoted internet  TURD like you Chum .

That's fine because any dirty c**t that abandoned his kids to go on the piss would never be someone I'd be associated with 

• Like 12
13 minutes ago, micky said:

Be thankful they wasent looking after your kids that night pal?

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, tb25 said:

Am not sure how eny parent could leave there child alone. 

At the very least they both should be charged with neglect. .

Because they would rather sit in a bar drinking and getting pissed up.

Rather than watch and protect there own kids.

Who in there right mind goes out on the piss and leaves the kids alone.

Especially in another country.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
20 minutes ago, king said:

Because they would rather sit in a bar drinking and getting pissed up.

Rather than watch and protect there own kids.

Who in there right mind goes out on the piss and leaves the kids alone.

Especially in another country.

Noone in their right mind, personally I don't agree with both parents being pissed whilst looking after kids let alone what they did

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Noone in their right mind, personally I don't agree with both parents being pissed whilst looking after kids let alone what they did

I totally agree with you.

Me and the wife have been out 5 times together in 17yrs because we had a baby sitter. family member our time will come when the youngest is 18 which is about 5.5yrs away.we can go out together again then.

• Like 1

I can not fathom how anyone could leave their kids alone in a foreign country while they went on the piss? It is neglect of the worst type IMO, I wouldn’t leave my kids alone in my own house while I nipped to the shop never mind what they did. 

How do they know the poor kid never woke up and went wandering and was picked up that way? Or what if she had gone wandering and fell in a pool and drowned ? How on earth they could ‘relax’ and drink without worrying is beyond me.

• Like 5