Netflix...Maddie McCann story.

2 hours ago, Nicepix said:

They continuously refused to answer the questions put to them by the Portuguese police.  And yes, Max Clifford did represent them.

What’s your take on it mate......who done it ?

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's fine because any dirty c**t that abandoned his kids to go on the piss would never be someone I'd be associated with 

I have been on the wrong side of the law for a lot of my life and my arse still starts twitching whenever I see a police car, but if one of my baby’s was missing I would cooperate unreservedly even if

Just makes you another lazy shit parent, doesn't make it excusable because every other c**t did it

Posted Images

It'd be a proper good news story if they ever find her alive and undamaged (?).

........ But, I think, there'll never be an answer to this - someone has done something grim and they've gotten away with it :no:

I don't even want to start thinking that the parents might have something to do with it because that makes my skin crawl - but, there is something not quite right about them. 

i live in the same village as the mc  canns ,,something just doesnt ring true about there story , ,and to leave three very small children alo while they went on the piss  , well they need horse whipping for that ,and it wouldnt have been the first time they did it .so they were playing with fire with there kids lives ....

I've just heard on the radio that the German man who claims he did it confessed to another inmate a decade ago that he abducted her and killed her. 

Didn't the pair refuse to answer questions because they felt they were being set up? Quite strange logic I know because I'd tell every little detail but you can only imagine what it was like being interrogated. 

12 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Didn't they sign some deal at the start, where by they didn't have to answer certain questions that were put to them? Was that nonce Max Clifford  something to do with it? ?

Refused to answer questions refused to give hair samples of the other children which would of cleared up any doubt the kids were given sleepers while they were out, employed a nonce and payed off there mortgage with the find Madeline fund, when more than one person is involved in something the truth will always come out and one of them will eventually break ranks and talk, ?

• Like 2
13 hours ago, Nicepix said:

I don't usually disagree with your remarks Greyman, but you are way off with this. The cadaver dog wasn't one of the best in the world and the handler coaxed an indication out of it in the vehicle examination. I've worked with the dog and handler concerned and seen the footage so I'm not pulling stuff out of thin air.

Also, a dog's indication is merely identifying an area that requires further investigation. That might mean taking swabs for DNA cultivation. The dog is trained to indicate the presence of human blood or body fluids. And they will do that for historic deposits. The other dog used by SYP indicated an IRA murder scene that was 20 years old. A lot of things happen in rented apartments and hire cars over the years and anyone's blood or body fluids as well as other things would trigger an indication. It doesn't mean that the thing that caused the dog's indication was from the victim.

The dog's behaviour at the bottom of the stairs suggests that a considerable or very recent deposit of blood or body fluids was present. But that could have been from an accident caused by the previous renters or cleaning staff.

But, in principle I agree with your last sentence.

From my understanding there were 2 different dogs run through the apartment and car, a cadaver dog and a blood dog and both gave strong marks in the same areas  ????

Edited by Greyman

Something defo not right in this case.Her own daughter missing yet she gave the Police 48 no replys during questioning and had allegedly phoned Sky News,asked for a priest,tried giving custody of Maddy to a relative etc

Jhttps://metro.co.uk/2019/03/19/48-police-questions-kate-mccann-didnt-answer-8943052/

Edited by MickC
8 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

It'd be a proper good news story if they ever find her alive and undamaged (?).

........ But, I think, there'll never be an answer to this - someone has done something grim and they've gotten away with it :no:

I don't even want to start thinking that the parents might have something to do with it because that makes my skin crawl - but, there is something not quite right about them. 

I think the parents probably know what has happened. It doesn’t necessarily mean that they were in some sex ring or are perverted. What I think and what the Portuguese police believe is that the child met her end in the apartment, and that the child had an accident or that the parents could have sedated her and she died because of that . The parents also realised that unless they covered it up they would probably lose their other children and their careers as doctors. 
        Imagine what would of happened if some working class couple on benefits went to the local and left their kids ? They know what happened, they are using all that money raised by well wishers to pay for legal teams to silence the media . Any paper or journalist who dares to question what happened and and deviates from their chosen narrative, finds themselves facing the full weight of their legal team . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, MickC said:

Something defo not right in this case.Her own daughter missing yet she gave the Police 48 no replys during questioning and had allegedly phoned Sky News,asked for a priest,tried giving custody of Maddy to a relative etc

Jhttps://metro.co.uk/2019/03/19/48-police-questions-kate-mccann-didnt-answer-8943052/

I have been on the wrong side of the law for a lot of my life and my arse still starts twitching whenever I see a police car, but if one of my baby’s was missing I would cooperate unreservedly even if it got me in the shit, it’s inconceivable that any parent would or could go no comment to someone that’s trying to help find that missing baby, and now 11 years on all of a sudden after the eyes and police of the world have gone through every scrap of evidence we are expected to believe there was a German pedo living in a tatty old camper van outside the apartment and no one noticed it for 11 years, he may even be one of those pricks that claims responsibility for things he never done just to become notorious, unless he can lead them to a body I will never believe anyone other than the parents done it,????? 

• Like 10

A few things I'm struggling to understand about this new suspect. 

He supposedly confessed to an acquaintance that he had kidnapped her, this was around 10 years after she went missing. That would have been 2017, why take this long to reveal it? 

As far as I know there is no forensic evidence just strong circumstantial evidence, surely it should have come out earlier? 

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Greyman said:

From my understanding there were 2 different dogs run through the apartment and car, a cadaver dog and a blood dog and both gave strong marks in the same areas  ????

They both indicate blood albeit in different ways, but only Eddie indicates cadaver. So, there are issues in that Eddie did not indicate where Keela had. Also, they indicate any blood, not just Maddie's. In a holiday apartment or hire car there is no way of telling what might have occurred before that would cause an indication.

The indication on Kate McCann's trousers could be down to menstrual fluid. The indication on the child's toy could have been the result of the child teething and chewing the toy. Those are the sort of ambiguities that could never stand up in court as proof of cadaver.

Another issue is that Eddie would also indicate some pork products due to the way these dogs are trained. We used to pee Mr. Grime off by scattering small bits of pork scratchings around the area he was searching on training days giving loads of false indications. ?

If you consider the aspect of abduction by a sexual predator you have to ask why would there be blood and why would Maddie be killed and then taken away? That part doesn't stack up.

For me the indication the dogs gave at the bottom of the stairs would be consistent with a recent and large deposit of blood. That suggests that Maddie may have fallen down or off the stairs landing at the back of the settee while they children were left alone.

Edited by Nicepix
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

They both indicate blood albeit in different ways, but only Eddie indicates cadaver. So, there are issues in that Eddie did not indicate where Keela had. Also, they indicate any blood, not just Maddie's. In a holiday apartment or hire car there is no way of telling what might have occurred before that would cause an indication.

The indication on Kate McCann's trousers could be down to menstrual fluid. The indication on the child's toy could have been the result of the child teething and chewing the toy. Those are the sort of ambiguities that could never stand up in court as proof of cadaver.

Another issue is that Eddie would also indicate some pork products due to the way these dogs are trained. We used to pee Mr. Grime off by scattering small bits of pork scratchings around the area he was searching on training days giving loads of false indications. ?

If you consider the aspect of abduction by a sexual predator you have to ask why would there be blood and why would Maddie be killed and then taken away? That part doesn't stack up.

For me the indication the dogs gave at the bottom of the stairs would be consistent with a recent and large deposit of blood. That suggests that Maddie may have fallen down or off the stairs landing at the back of the settee while they children were left alone.

It also doesn't add up in the way it's believed they accidentally killed her. I don't think an overdose on sleeping meds would cause you to bleed unless it caused her to vomit and that had traces of blood in. 

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

It also doesn't add up in the way it's believed they accidentally killed her. I don't think an overdose on sleeping meds would cause you to bleed unless it caused her to vomit and that had traces of blood in. 

Or caused her to fall down the stairs.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Or caused her to fall down the stairs.

But the dog didn't mark near any stairs did it? 

It's highly unlikely that if they doped her she would awaken and start walking down stairs before passing out and hurting herself.