Netflix...Maddie McCann story.

I had a daughter that would not sleep. 

We where prescribed Calpol for her, so as to enable us to get a nights sleep. 

She slept so soundly the first time we gave her it, we took turns sitting beside her bed watching her sleep and never gave her it again. 

I think it was a terrible accident that was covered up  

Im a dog guy, good dogs don’t lie. 

I trust what they indicated. 

Scent of death behind the couch. 

Scent of death associated with the Maddies toy. 

Scent of death in the back of the rental. 

• Like 2

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's fine because any dirty c**t that abandoned his kids to go on the piss would never be someone I'd be associated with 

I have been on the wrong side of the law for a lot of my life and my arse still starts twitching whenever I see a police car, but if one of my baby’s was missing I would cooperate unreservedly even if

Just makes you another lazy shit parent, doesn't make it excusable because every other c**t did it

Posted Images

3 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

How do you know thats what they used the funding money for how do you know they didnt use their own money ?

My apologies mate i jumped the gun then and got over defensive im sorry.

The dna though we,re not talking about some back street lab we,re talking about a police force the fact that they released that to the press is at best incompetence and at worst deception im not surprised they refused....and dont forget any move they made would of been made on top legal advice they wasnt just flicking a coin over breakfast we all react off legal advice or why pay for it ?.....you dont get a mechanic to look at your car and then fix it yourself.

The story came out years ago mate. His excuse he needed a break away from all the "poison from the media"  and used expenses from the fund. 

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Thats because i didnt really want to but yes and i was a poor parent which is probably why it takes me a little bit longer than most people to judge someone as a bad parent.

Fair play for the honest answer, my point being was that as a parent  you will know  how difficult it is to keep your kids safe, you can't always be watching them. In my eyes Maddies  parents were wrong to leave them alone.Bad parents?....On a whole probably not. Bad decision to leave them alone?....Most Definitely. 

• Like 3
13 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

So whats the difference then ?.....the fact that the McCanns were drinking or the fact they are middle class and drinking ?

Neither but they had a little search then managed to squeeze in 2 hours sleep before resuming . You don't have to be the perfect parent or be Dr Phil to know that you won't sleep for 72 hours if the apple in your eye has disappeared and could be in a peados company.

• Like 3
On 23/03/2019 at 19:30, scothunter said:

The story came out years ago mate. His excuse he needed a break away from all the "poison from the media"  and used expenses from the fund. 

Oh ok mate i didnt know that.....what a daft thing to admit !

f**k me they didnt even have the nous to keep a secret and theres people thinking they were gangster enough to dispose of a body ?

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, jiggy said:

Neither but they had a little search then managed to squeeze in 2 hours sleep before resuming . You don't have to be the perfect parent or be Dr Phil to know that you won't sleep for 72 hours if the apple in your eye has disappeared and could be in a peados company.

If you scrutinised the parents of poor April Jones,Ben Needham,Holly & Jessica etc im sure theres a few things they wouldnt be too proud of........but they didnt get scrutinised did they.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Jist finished it. None the wiser as to what happened to her bit the kast episode titled somebody knows is mad to think about. Out there somewhere there are probably a good few people who know what happened to her.

I cannot understand a word of this drivel 

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

If you scrutinised the parents of poor April Jones,Ben Needham,Holly & Jessica etc im sure theres a few things they wouldnt be too proud of........but they didnt get scrutinised did they.

True and it's usually way to close to home ? When it does happen.

28 minutes ago, king said:

He must be referring to the pic you put up with your bail twine belt.

You did look like a stinking old bum.

I thought I dressed to kill...…….a touch off jealousy perhaps ???????

Picture128.jpg

33 minutes ago, micky said:

I thought I dressed to kill...…….a touch off jealousy perhaps ???????

im not sure about jealousy.but i bet katchum would love that coat.. and hat to cover his island head.

On 23/03/2019 at 14:26, baker boy said:

Anyone who leaves 3 kids under 3 unattended to go out on the piss or even to a restaurant is a c**t in my eyes, however rich or poor they are

You never went to Butlins or Pontins in the 1960's?  All the parents were in the theatre or ballroom and there were staff cycling around the chalets listening for any babies crying then they would put a large sign up in the theatre or ballroom: "Baby Crying in Chalet: D224" so the parents could return and see to it.  Never did me any harm  ?

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...