Netflix...Maddie McCann story.

3 hours ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

The plot thickens?

If you think the plot thickens have a look on YouTube, once you type there name in you will be totally snowed under with videos showing every aspect of the case from all sides of the argument ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's fine because any dirty c**t that abandoned his kids to go on the piss would never be someone I'd be associated with 

I have been on the wrong side of the law for a lot of my life and my arse still starts twitching whenever I see a police car, but if one of my baby’s was missing I would cooperate unreservedly even if

Just makes you another lazy shit parent, doesn't make it excusable because every other c**t did it

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

Never heard that one Jiggy?

Not sure exactly the story behind it but there was definetly a mention of it at the time she went missing that he had the bag and people seen him with it on holiday ( blue I think it might of been ) but then it couldn't be found or denied it existed when he was asked about it.

Edited by jiggy
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Greyman said:

If you think the plot thickens have a look on YouTube, once you type there name in you will be totally snowed under with videos showing every aspect of the case from all sides of the argument ?

A lot of shite on you tube too like here is 10 pictures of them smiling. Ffs what does that mean? There's pictures of emaciated jews smiling in concentration camps after their entire friends and family were shot or gassed and bulldozed into mass graves. I don't see anyone saying what the fcuk are they smiling about. Even if they found a body now it still won't prove who put it there. Truth is we will never know unless they admit it or if some peado done it and can show where the body is. Didn't some mentaly ill schizophrenic dude claim to be the Boston strangler and the cops set up the tapes for his admission because the story didn't add up only to find out after it wasn't him. I think he was killed in prison by other inmates before they could prove him innocent.

19 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Theres a big difference between no commenting to save your skin and no commenting because the people asking you the questions are out to get you in order to save their own skin....i would think at the stage the investigation was at they had already answered most of the questions months before and no commented on advice from their brief,pretty standard form id imagine.

I disagree. As the enquiry went on there were new questions raised that would not have been evident in the initial stages. The forensic evidence for example.

My own view is that the McCanns were savvy enough to know that the police would use psychologists to view the recordings of the interviews and form opinions on how they acted. Going 'No Reply' avoids that. also, remember that it was in the McCanns interest to remove any suspicion of guilt from the police's opinion so that they could then concentrate on finding the real suspects. Not cooperating with the police in this type of case is very suspicious.

• Like 1
On 20/03/2019 at 20:06, Nicepix said:

I disagree. As the enquiry went on there were new questions raised that would not have been evident in the initial stages. The forensic evidence for example.

My own view is that the McCanns were savvy enough to know that the police would use psychologists to view the recordings of the interviews and form opinions on how they acted. Going 'No Reply' avoids that. also, remember that it was in the McCanns interest to remove any suspicion of guilt from the police's opinion so that they could then concentrate on finding the real suspects. Not cooperating with the police in this type of case is very suspicious.

What like the dna that was " similar " you mean ?

Not co operating with an incompetent unprofessional police force that f****d it from the off id say was common sense....personally i think if that case had been investigated by British plod from day 1 it would of been solved.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3
On 14/03/2019 at 21:27, shovel leaner said:

I believe that they either overdosed her with some sort of sedative or the little girl fell and died , whatever it was , they plotted a cover up . The Portuguese police knew it and they are still suspects . They stood to loose the custody of the two other children. Anyone who is interested in this case should watch the Richard D Hall documentary on YouTube, it’s in I think four parts and is very detailed. 

I have just watched the Tommy Mair series he has done its really good 

They either had absolutely nothing to do with it or they know what happened & there is no way on gods earth of finding any remains of her body , if its the latter  they have to keep up the pretence because if they call it a day it will rouse even more suspicion ..it could well start to fizzle out over the next 10 years .or so there will come a point when the government will stop dishing out cash.

The other thing was the madeleine no stone unturned business they set up with public donations was used to pay there f***ing mortgage in July & August , they lived in a half a million pound house ..both Drs & there having to use 4 grand of fund money they went on holiday in May. & where so broke by July they needed bailing out ..it was so bad that poor old Gerry had to go back to work , making  them suspects put pay to gerry retiring early 

clarence Mitchells words ?

''The primary objective of the fund, a not-for-profit company, was to help efforts to find Madeleine, but it can also provide financial support for her parents to cope with the stress, he said.

On 20/03/2019 at 00:33, gnasher16 said:

Theres a big difference between no commenting to save your skin and no commenting because the people asking you the questions are out to get you in order to save their own skin....i would think at the stage the investigation was at they had already answered most of the questions months before and no commented on advice from their brief,pretty standard form id imagine.

I think the no comment bit goes over most people's head. I've been arrested loads of times and every question you are asked is to make their life easy and set you up for a fall. No comment is the very first thing I do regardless. The next question is if you help us we will help you. That's the difference between going home or biting the bullet and grassing .I've slept on those mats and took it while thinking about the goose feather pillow I have at home. I can see why people talk with stress but not me. But when I'm in there Loose lips sink ships. When they kick fcuk out of you and use pepper spray then they are not your knew best friend .f**k them and when you see that little weakling shaking putting them cuffs on he knows that if this big boy kicks off then he is going to earn his money.

• Like 4
On 18/03/2019 at 19:58, riohog said:

mac  it just doesnt ring true  does it/.

I think they had something todo with it .always have ,likes been said you wouldn't leave ya Wallet in apartment with window open never mind your baby girl.

On 14/03/2019 at 21:51, micky said:

I have met the Mcann's , shattered people as I would be , left the kids and paid a price , we done it hundreds of times in Spain  everyone did  then, when the kids grew up they left theirs , it was quite and safe we were in the Sussex bar in La Cala  till three in the morning then went bed blind drunk all the kids woke up then ,played football and swam , right or wrong that's what we did …….all of us .

I've been going Spain etc for yrs I'd never leave my kids on there own .

would you leave a baby at home alone in uk ? No!!!!

so why do it in a country that's well known for peados ,Spain Portugal they was the places for puffs,nonces etc .

not so bad now but yrs ago that's were they used to run to ,now they go Asia . 

The need hanging the lot of them.

and if they didn't kill the little girl as parents they should be jailed for leaving her alone .

if they hadn't left the child she still b here ?so it's down to them .

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Moocher71 said:

I've been going Spain etc for yrs I'd never leave my kids on there own .

would you leave a baby at home alone in uk ? No!!!!

so why do it in a country that's well known for peados ,Spain Portugal they was the places for puffs,nonces etc .

not so bad now but yrs ago that's were they used to run to ,now they go Asia . 

The need hanging the lot of them.

and if they didn't kill the little girl as parents they should be jailed for leaving her alone .

if they hadn't left the child she still b here ?so it's down to them .

Well as I :said we all did it :  La Cala  was  a small Fishing Village at the time with a small English enclave we stayed there a few times and when we had a bit of money left to us we bought a place and had many good times there as did our kids and Grandchildren did , we recently sold it as the Hills made it hard for my wife who suffers with Asthma and the area has gone more commercial  and it's filling up with Low Life , Waste of Spunk,  Shit Thieves who tell people how to look after their Kids 

1 hour ago, micky said:

Well as I :said we all did it :  La Cala  was  a small Fishing Village at the time with a small English enclave we stayed there a few times and when we had a bit of money left to us we bought a place and had many good times there as did our kids and Grandchildren did , we recently sold it as the Hills made it hard for my wife who suffers with Asthma and the area has gone more commercial  and it's filling up with Low Life , Waste of Spunk,  Shit Thieves who tell people how to look after their Kids 

Yeah I'm sure they had a great time being left for you to go get pissed ?

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, micky said:

Full of thieves instead of waste space parents who left there kids to get drunk ,shame on you .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1