Netflix...Maddie McCann story.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's fine because any dirty c**t that abandoned his kids to go on the piss would never be someone I'd be associated with 

I have been on the wrong side of the law for a lot of my life and my arse still starts twitching whenever I see a police car, but if one of my baby’s was missing I would cooperate unreservedly even if

Just makes you another lazy shit parent, doesn't make it excusable because every other c**t did it

Posted Images

7 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Exactly the same mate, single mother working everyday.. id get my brother up and ready for school, then we'd walk to school with friends from 2 doors up...I was 8 or 9 brother was 6...everyone on the estate knew each other and you'd be in and out of houses all day..mid to late 80's in Bristol....personally I think my mum done a great job, she grafted everyday for us, no way did we feel neglected because we were left alone at times...

But....I'm the opposite, never left my kids if we're on holiday they come out and eat with us, society and times have changed....the Mcanns have to live with that decision for the rest of their lives, as others have said I don't believe they done it, purely because of the amount of effort they put into keeping it in the limelight....hopefully one day we'll all no for sure...

You weren't 3 in a foreign country so your mum could get pissed, big difference imo

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Francie said:

No decent parent would leave there children like that, absolute disgrace, poor wee critter, just not knowing what happened would drive me to insanity.

Or you could pay off your mortgage with the money raised to find her and crack on

• Like 1
3 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

You weren't 3 in a foreign country so your mum could get pissed, big difference imo

I'm just realistic about parenting.....no I wouldn't leave my toddlers in a room and drink in a foreign country.... but I know thousands would...these are paying the ultimate price for that... neglect? Maybe... but they have to live with that everyday of their lives... that's punishment enough for that misjudgement in my book....

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I'm just realistic about parenting.....no I wouldn't leave my toddlers in a room and drink in a foreign country.... but I know thousands would...these are paying the ultimate price for that... neglect? Maybe... but they have to live with that everyday of their lives... that's punishment enough for that misjudgement in my book....

No they're not, that poor little girl did. All they've had is unlimited publicity 

• Like 2
On 14/03/2019 at 23:36, Waz said:

4.21 / 7.24

I've watched the video and have also worked with both the dogs and the handler. Unfortunately whilst the indication at the bottom of the stairs indicates history of body fluids being deposited in that location the car searches are worthless. He is leading the dog. Mr. Grime is not a trustworthy individual, and I speak from experience.

There is no doubt in my mind that the dog indicated body fluids at the bottom of the stairs, but legally speaking, without a DNA match that is not good enough to prove guilt. The apartment and the vehicles are rentals. Anyone could have had an accident and the dogs are so sensitive they can and do indicate deposits that are many years old.

Don't get me wrong. I think the McCanns know more than they are prepared to tell. But you can't use the dog search evidence to prove anything.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

I've watched the video and have also worked with both the dogs and the handler. Unfortunately whilst the indication at the bottom of the stairs indicates history of body fluids being deposited in that location the car searches are worthless. He is leading the dog. Mr. Grime is not a trustworthy individual, and I speak from experience.

There is no doubt in my mind that the dog indicated body fluids at the bottom of the stairs, but legally speaking, without a DNA match that is not good enough to prove guilt. The apartment and the vehicles are rentals. Anyone could have had an accident and the dogs are so sensitive they can and do indicate deposits that are many years old.

Don't get me wrong. I think the McCanns know more than they are prepared to tell. But you can't use the dog search evidence to prove anything.

One copper calling another copper untrustworthy ?

Actually in the Netflix documentary, he does say that a dog may indicate something many years old. In the video of the dog searching , he does jest to the dog to go back to the hire car drivers door and then gets the positive indication from the dog, imo doing that left that piece of evidence wide open to criticism.

But the way the dog reacts to the 'cuddle cat'... ?

Edited by Waz