Netflix...Maddie McCann story.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's fine because any dirty c**t that abandoned his kids to go on the piss would never be someone I'd be associated with 

I have been on the wrong side of the law for a lot of my life and my arse still starts twitching whenever I see a police car, but if one of my baby’s was missing I would cooperate unreservedly even if

Just makes you another lazy shit parent, doesn't make it excusable because every other c**t did it

Posted Images

I can remember in the mid 80s going on holiday to Pontins Camber sands and people went out and left their kids in the chalets , they had members of staff patrolling and if a child was crying it came over the loudspeakers “ child crying in chalet number 18 “ . And nobody batted an eyelid!! 

2 hours ago, king said:

I totally agree with you.

Me and the wife have been out 5 times together in 17yrs because we had a baby sitter. family member our time will come when the youngest is 18 which is about 5.5yrs away.we can go out together again then.

You are a Saint  ……… lets hope your children are the same     ???????

1 minute ago, micky said:

You are a Saint  ……… lets hope your children are the same     ???????

It's called looking after your kids micky.

In my case looking after my 3 boy's.

Pitty you didn't have the same outlook ey.

• Like 2
16 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

More so, I reckon.

I reckon it's fairly straight forward. The child was ADHD and they sedated her because they wanted  a bit of peace to get a meal and a bottle of wine. Over cooked the dose which would show up in autopsy and be found out so the child was buried at sea. I don't believe that they sold the kid.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, micky said:

You  never do any …….you are always on here  do you not have a job ?????

Starting early. Give us chance to feed the dogs, take out the ashes and light the fire.

4 hours ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

I can not fathom how anyone could leave their kids alone in a foreign country while they went on the piss? It is neglect of the worst type IMO, I wouldn’t leave my kids alone in my own house while I nipped to the shop never mind what they did. 

How do they know the poor kid never woke up and went wandering and was picked up that way? Or what if she had gone wandering and fell in a pool and drowned ? How on earth they could ‘relax’ and drink without worrying is beyond me.

Same here . I couldn't imagine going out and leaving kids there . Before thinking about the nasty stuff that could happen id be worried in case 1 woke up crying (nightmare/Ill etc) and theirs nobody there to look after them in a foreign country in a strange environment 

I don't know if their guilty but their shocking parents for what they did 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
21 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Sadly , I doubt we will ever find out the truth , 

however I do not proscribe to the parents did it 

they just aren’t that type of people 

has there ever been a less sympathised couple than the Mccann’s ?! 

Fred and Rosie?

Cheers, D.

• Haha 3