Netflix...Maddie McCann story.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's fine because any dirty c**t that abandoned his kids to go on the piss would never be someone I'd be associated with 

I have been on the wrong side of the law for a lot of my life and my arse still starts twitching whenever I see a police car, but if one of my baby’s was missing I would cooperate unreservedly even if

Just makes you another lazy shit parent, doesn't make it excusable because every other c**t did it

Posted Images

I’ve watched a few films on YouTube and it seems obvious to anyone who watches them that Madeline died in the apartment and the parents have covered it up . If they were working class people and not a respected heart surgeon and his Doctor wife the parents would have at least been done for abandoning their child and criminal neglect and had their kids taken off them and put into care . But there has been and still is a huge cover up , and they have spent a colossal amount of money that was raised to help “find the girl on litigation on anyone who dares print anything other than their version of the truth . I believe that eventually it must come out and that they will be charged with perverting the course of justice. But they have friends in high places!!! 

• Like 4

Ive watched a few of the documentarys on youtube about the case and its disturbing to say the least.Her own daughter is allegedly stolen from the hotel room but she "no commented" more questions than she answered during the Police interview (iirc) I agree with both SL and CJ comments above, we will never find out the truth.

Found it !! Not what you would expect from somebody with nothing to hide ! Questions 40-48 ? https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/2500864/Madeleine-McCann-Kate-McCann-refused-to-answer-48-questions-from-Portuguese-police.html

Edited by MickC
1 minute ago, MickC said:

Ive watched a few of the documentarys on youtube about the case and its disturbing to say the least. I agree with both SL and CJ comments above, we will never find out the truth.

I love a good conspiracy and this is one of them!

• Like 1

I reckon they overdosed the poor kid on sleeping tablets and buried her somewhere, too many questions unanswered with her parents and something just does not sit right with me. 

And flight MH370 was abducted by aliens and Elvis works in the local chippy.

• Like 2

I believe that they either overdosed her with some sort of sedative or the little girl fell and died , whatever it was , they plotted a cover up . The Portuguese police knew it and they are still suspects . They stood to loose the custody of the two other children. Anyone who is interested in this case should watch the Richard D Hall documentary on YouTube, it’s in I think four parts and is very detailed. 

Edited by shovel leaner
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have met the Mcann's , shattered people as I would be , left the kids and paid a price , we done it hundreds of times in Spain  everyone did  then, when the kids grew up they left theirs , it was quite and safe we were in the Sussex bar in La Cala  till three in the morning then went bed blind drunk all the kids woke up then ,played football and swam , right or wrong that's what we did …….all of us .

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, micky said:

I have met the Mcann's , shattered people as I would be , left the kids and paid a price , we done it hundreds of times in Spain  everyone did  then, when the kids grew up they left theirs , it was quite and safe we were in the Sussex bar in La Cala  till three in the morning then went bed blind drunk all the kids woke up then ,played football and swam , right or wrong that's what we did …….all of us .

I've also met Mr McCann - he saved my life when I had a heart attack, a little while after his daughter went missing.

Aware of who he was, I've shaken his hand and looked him in the eye, and I believe him to be a good and decent man - I can't say any more or less than that.

• Thanks 3