Quirky THL members

9 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Well you know what to do if you dont like it dont read it ..and any examples would be great of this school boy humour seeing as you brought it up that is. Or do you agree with laughing at the dead too if so crack on with it 

I was only playing squire i thought you would be able to take that what with us having the odd cyber chat.....no offence boss ?

And no i find no humour in death.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone remember that lurcher man 887 used to get on here he was a giggle ?

Liked Baw he made me laugh and proved on the first fishing comp not all Scotsman are tight. Liked Wilf, said it how it was, and had lived a bit, always had good yaps with him on and off the site.

Drama Queen. Cheers, D.

3 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Id be more concerned about the tittle tattle who was telling you whod be speaking about you whilst you were gone no one likes a tittle tattle bet i could guess who it was n all 

feck me have you turned into mystic meg or what.

Just now, lurcherman 887 said:

Not in the mood tonite johnny me old pal anyway ive had about enough of this gaf so no one will be needing to listen to the school boy shit anymore cuz im off goodluck and goodbye people ???

Ffs Kevin who ratttled your wallet don't go your great fun I love your school boy humour 

1 hour ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Not in the mood tonite johnny me old pal anyway ive had about enough of this gaf so no one will be needing to listen to the school boy shit anymore cuz im off goodluck and goodbye people ???

Drama Queen.

Cheers, D.

• Haha 8
On 14/03/2019 at 10:41, steve66 said:

The irish lass mo , something was a good laugh , think she had a small holding 

Fcuk her and that gem got some blood pumping in here ??

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Wxm said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if some mentioned were locked up in a mental institution or have had their internet restricted by a judge ?? 

Difficult to type with the restraints of a strait jacket.

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Some things can't be unsaid.. 

That's probably the best thing you said all night Kev. You will be back, probably been back on already as a guest and until that day :bye:

7 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

thank f**k for that kev!! ?maybe lay off that Cali shit your chuffing and sort yourself out a 'big cup of man the f**k up'mate??? I'd of swore you'd grown a minge the amount of whingeing you've done of late?step back and have a break.....dust the rods off and get some fresh air inside you, all this doom and gloom doesn't become you jevin,maybe Walt can call round check your alright  and make sure this isn't a 'cry for help' from you????? don't think I haven't noticed the subtle changes in your writing style.....get away from the devil weed shit mate ,before it's too late?

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

thank f**k for that kev!! ?maybe lay off that Cali shit your chuffing and sort yourself out a 'big cup of man the f**k up'mate??? I'd of swore you'd grown a minge the amount of whingeing you've done of late?step back and have a break.....dust the rods off and get some fresh air inside you, all this doom and gloom doesn't become you jevin,maybe Walt can call round check your alright  and make sure this isn't a 'cry for help' from you????? don't think I haven't noticed the subtle changes in your writing style.....get away from the devil weed shit mate ,before it's too late?

What you mean get away from the devil weed.he wants to man the feck up and start bonging with a 2 hit cone.

And doubling his joint intake he will see the light then.