Quirky THL members

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone remember that lurcher man 887 used to get on here he was a giggle ?

Liked Baw he made me laugh and proved on the first fishing comp not all Scotsman are tight. Liked Wilf, said it how it was, and had lived a bit, always had good yaps with him on and off the site.

Drama Queen. Cheers, D.

Liked Baw he made me laugh and proved on the first fishing comp not all Scotsman are tight.

Liked Wilf, said it how it was, and had lived a bit, always had good yaps with him on and off the site.

Stig was alright i suppose lol

Haymin is a top bloke and hardly comes on here, would do anything for you type of man....and once again proved the tight Scotsman thing is a myth

Personally I like Desertbred, took loads of shit and handled himself pretty well I reckon...

Loads of good posters have gone, and the lurcher section suffers the most now because of it IMO...every thread turns to unfunny shit...

7 years ago we set up the first comp and met loads of characters who were only internet names before then...lots of them I consider mates now and along the way we're raised over £10k for lots of worthy causes...

I know the place is full of crack pots, but most of them are good lads once your in the pub.. or around the camp fire lol

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

woodga has to have a mention.....my mate andy...(andy super dogs , Fuji).....although he comes and goes.....markbrick just hides on moochers now.....wont even have an argument with me on there....although about a month ago a got the best bite of him.....reeled him in ..and left him flapping on the bank....beautifull it was...

somebody already mentioned molly......also miles....font of knowalge on coursing had some good days out with him an all....

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, TOMO said:

..markbrick just hides on moochers now.....wont even have an argument with me on there....although about a month ago a got the best bite of him.....reeled him in ..and left him flapping on the bank....beautifull it was...

Shame on you :lol:

Yeah woodga,P&G,snareman,Darcy,and kyle,the guy who moved to the states did he become a pro MMA fighter anyone know?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, mackem said:

Shame on you :lol:

Yeah woodga,P&G,snareman,Darcy,and kyle,the guy who moved to the states did he become a pro MMA fighter anyone know?

yeh  kyle or was it kye......think he had some fights on some kind of circuit ...but I don't know how far he got with it all.....im sure he met his yank mrs at the waterloo cup....or I'm I wrong about that..??

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, TOMO said:

yeh  kyle or was it kye......think he had some fights on some kind of circuit ...but I don't know how far he got with it all.....im sure he met his yank mrs at the waterloo cup....or I'm I wrong about that..??

Your memory is better than mine mate,i think it was kye,and yes he met a lady from the states,didnt unlacedgecko go over there and hunt with them?If you go right back there was a guy called woody apex who went to Indonesia to hunt wild pigs with natives,he was from Yorkshire,barnsley maybe?And who was the guy who photographed a ferret clinging onto a running rabbit in the dales?

2 minutes ago, mackem said:

Your memory is better than mine mate,i think it was kye,and yes he met a lady from the states,didnt unlacedgecko go over there and hunt with them?If you go right back there was a guy called woody apex who went to Indonesia to hunt wild pigs with natives,he was from Yorkshire,barnsley maybe?And who was the guy who photographed a ferret clinging onto a running rabbit in the dales?

I had a great photo of one of my old hobs chasing a bolting rabbit and nailing it...

I can't find it anywhere though....