Quirky THL members

3 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Fred east he just came on looking a fight, make himself feel better when he looked in the mirror after thinking, I told them kunts

Wasn't he the one that could start a fight in an empty room? :hmm:

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone remember that lurcher man 887 used to get on here he was a giggle ?

Liked Baw he made me laugh and proved on the first fishing comp not all Scotsman are tight. Liked Wilf, said it how it was, and had lived a bit, always had good yaps with him on and off the site.

Drama Queen. Cheers, D.

6 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Fred east he just came on looking a fight, make himself feel better when he looked in the mirror after thinking, I told them kunts

Karma will catch him up for some of the filth he spouted .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Simoman, Baw, Axum, yankie Dan and the Brick, ALL i'd have back in an instant... Great debate, great banter.

What about the girls, Buttermilk, that Scottish lass, who i cant think of her name on here and a few others who created great debate.

Some great coursing lads too that really knew their game, Desert Bred for one, Optimus another, i really miss. They knew their history, they knew their dogs...

And whilst were talking about it, Wilf, not seen him on for a while?

Just now, Bosun11 said:

Simoman, Baw, Axum, yankie Dan and the Brick, ALL i'd have back in an instant... Great debate, great banter.

What about the girls, Buttermilk, that Scottish lass, who i cant think of her name on here and a few others who created great debate.

Some great coursing lads too that really knew their game, i really miss. They knew their history, they knew their dogs...

That Scottish lass ... Was called Scottish lass ? 

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, Bosun11 said:

Some great coursing lads too that really knew their game, i really miss. They knew their history, they knew their dogs...

Didn't someone claim that wilf moved to Ireland to escape certain things?

8 minutes ago, Bosun11 said:

that Scottish lass, who i cant think of her name on here

The lady with the collie crosses,that was aeons of time ago,she always did good posts,simoman hope his health has improved and he is doing well.

• Like 2
Just now, mackem said:

The lady with the collie crosses,that was aeons of time ago,she always did good posts,simoman hope his health has improved and he is doing well.

Simo's had his up's and downs with his health but he's made of strong stuff and is doing well.

That jock bird needs to get back in the ring... Great posting.