My wife works as a receptionist in a dental practice and was a dental nurse. Just ask her about Waterpik, they don't sell them and does not know any body that uses one. She says you might be better using "Inter Dental Brushes" she uses them herself, there are lots of different sizes, sold on cards of about 10. Obviously she is not a Dentist and has not seen the inside of your mouth. 

Cheers Arry

• Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

There painful to use lol

No mate not if you get the right size, mind I don't use the I use floss. The wife uses them all the time.

Cheers Arry

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Had a operation yesterday "filling" dentist said after i should get a waterpik. Its like flossing but better and easier any one used one and are they anygood ?? 

Cheers k 

You should have kept your mouth shut, they would have thought you were a horse and let you out  ?

16 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Had a operation yesterday "filling" dentist said after i should get a waterpik. Its like flossing but better and easier any one used one and are they anygood ?? 

Cheers k 

Did you go to have some  wisdom teeth put in?

Cheers, D.

• Haha 1