Coursing mad 24

Puppy has been returned thanks for everyohelp

Great news the dog is back were it belongs atb.

After this experience and being returned back to what the pup knows.... I'll be bloody surprised if any stranger will be able to put it's hands on it in future. Probably take their arm off (hopefully) :laugh:

Glad all is well for you ;)

• Like 1

Now you have the desired outcome don't be going doing anything stupid or silly that will get you into trouble . Many ways to skin a cat 

• Like 2

Good for your family that he you got the pup back.  Don't here that happening to often.  If the pup isn't chipped yo I might want to do that.  Incase something ever happens again  you can call all the vets around to keep watch.  Good for you though. 

• Like 1

Thanks for all comments and support lads . Yes pup was chipped proof of purchase etc ,

cant say too much on here but was down to me and my wife persistence that retrieved my sons dog . Police wise still no. Clearer on the the situation but he’s home now  my boys got his bounce back it’s unreal how much a young boy can have a bond with a dog today was the first day for 4 dAys my son ate and Actually smiled . ThNks again for support 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Good news that ,bet your lad is buzzing. Just shows you if you've got any common sense they won't let you be  copper. useless f**ks

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Coursing mad 24 said:

Thanks for all comments and support lads . Yes pup was chipped proof of purchase etc ,

cant say too much on here but was down to me and my wife persistence that retrieved my sons dog . Police wise still no. Clearer on the the situation but he’s home now  my boys got his bounce back it’s unreal how much a young boy can have a bond with a dog today was the first day for 4 dAys my son ate and Actually smiled . ThNks again for support 

I hope some good ‘persuasion’ was involved