Puppy has been returned thanks for everyohelp

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We have our boys puppy back today . Can’t go into too much detail  but thanks again all dog lads. For your help up and down the country . Puppy was returned to my boy today . Thanks again to everyone

Thanks all dog lads and women    He’s back too his happy owner who’s over th moo. He’s little mates back.  puppy run straight in his arms . Thanks again everyone ?

Posted Images

After this experience and being returned back to what the pup knows.... I'll be bloody surprised if any stranger will be able to put it's hands on it in future. Probably take their arm off (hopefully) :laugh:

Glad all is well for you ;)

• Like 1

Thanks for all comments and support lads . Yes pup was chipped proof of purchase etc ,

cant say too much on here but was down to me and my wife persistence that retrieved my sons dog . Police wise still no. Clearer on the the situation but he’s home now  my boys got his bounce back it’s unreal how much a young boy can have a bond with a dog today was the first day for 4 dAys my son ate and Actually smiled . ThNks again for support 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Coursing mad 24 said:

Thanks for all comments and support lads . Yes pup was chipped proof of purchase etc ,

cant say too much on here but was down to me and my wife persistence that retrieved my sons dog . Police wise still no. Clearer on the the situation but he’s home now  my boys got his bounce back it’s unreal how much a young boy can have a bond with a dog today was the first day for 4 dAys my son ate and Actually smiled . ThNks again for support 

I hope some good ‘persuasion’ was involved