Ben Nevis avalanche

3rd person dead in the same avalanche.

It’s very challenging, and that makes it dangerous, but that’s a big part of why people do it. I always feel sympathy for the families more than the dead. They died doing something they knew was risky..., the family need to live with the fact they didn’t need to put themselves in that position in the first place. Some might say it’s selfish, but we all only get one crack at life, so fcukin good on them for getting out there and living it.

• Like 6

Seen an avalanche once from a distance,place called Hopar valley in north pakistan right above the glacier,heard a distant rumbling and you could see it going down a mountainside,you wouldn't have stood a chance if you were in its path,i saw a plaque last year at Annapurna basecamp dedicated to 14 people who lost their lives there in an avalanche.

4 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Maybe astan was a bit cold up there but as you can see it was a blue sky day .. was a long walk aswell 3 f****n hours took me to get there. 

Didn't you take a packed lunch ?