sportsman's net

fred90

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats one of the pitfalls of providing a quality product, eventually your at capacity but the work still keeps coming. I do everything myself, I have zero help with anything at all, im up until the ea

By the way,, that black stripe below my post ain't my choice,, I tried to send one of them smiley faces in the post and that what ended up,, so don't think I'm an arshole,, because I already know that

I'm far from being back to full health and wondering if I ever will be at this rate,  things could of been much worse so I count myself lucky.  

Posted Images

15 hours ago, bunnyboiler said:

I agree but I think it all got to much for him the stuff I ordered the quality was second to none that’s why I tried to order more kit and I tried and tried and tried and gave up in the end atb B.B. 

Thats one of the pitfalls of providing a quality product, eventually your at capacity but the work still keeps coming. I do everything myself, I have zero help with anything at all, im up until the early hours every day welding, rigging, wrapping, booking couriers and trying to keep on top of things but sometimes it gets too much for one man. Between all that I have to squeeze in some enjoyment, I couldn't call myself a longnetter if I didnt get out and do a bit with the webs. Unfortunately I only manged a few trips last season before a bad car crash ruined my back and put a stop to everything, including rigging nets. The new season is almost upon us and i'm very much looking forward to it. its going to be interesting thats for sure ;) 

• Like 5
8 hours ago, NELS0N said:

Thats one of the pitfalls of providing a quality product, eventually your at capacity but the work still keeps coming. I do everything myself, I have zero help with anything at all, im up until the early hours every day welding, rigging, wrapping, booking couriers and trying to keep on top of things but sometimes it gets too much for one man. Between all that I have to squeeze in some enjoyment, I couldn't call myself a longnetter if I didnt get out and do a bit with the webs. Unfortunately I only manged a few trips last season before a bad car crash ruined my back and put a stop to everything, including rigging nets. The new season is almost upon us and i'm very much looking forward to it. its going to be interesting thats for sure ;) 

Glad to hear your back to full health Les  and back making and selling your quality long net products all the best for the coming season and anybody thinking of purchasing anything of Les you won’t be disappointed ? 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, bunnyboiler said:

Glad to hear your back to full health Les  and back making and selling your quality long net products all the best for the coming season and anybody thinking of purchasing anything of Les you won’t be disappointed ? 

I'm far from being back to full health and wondering if I ever will be at this rate,  things could of been much worse so I count myself lucky.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
On 20/07/2019 at 08:20, NELS0N said:

Les hope your health picks up mate. I'd like to say a thank you for the kit and the bits and pieces I had of you, top quality gear top service. I know you were really struggling after the crash. ATB

Cheers Arry

2 hours ago, Arry said:

Les hope your health picks up mate. I'd like to say a thank you for the kit and the bits and pieces I had of you, top quality gear top service. I know you were really struggling after the crash. ATB

Cheers Arry

Thanks Arry, always a pleasure to deal with good folk like yourself. 

ATB, Les

• Like 1