Body World's exhibition.

Once attended a post mortem.....pathologist opened him up.....this was the second pm....he cut the rough stitches open and pulled out this black bag from the body cavity.....I was thinking ‘what the F.... is that ‘.:icon_eek:.........turns out the original pathologist put all the internal organs in a bin liner and put them back inside.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, lurcherman 887 said:

Is it real ?

Course he was,he is skinned,real as you or me or the average guy toddling down the street.You can donate your body,if you do they give you a tour of the factory in china where your plastinated,you can actually buy them from the factory,imagine having one sitting on your sofa for perpetuity.

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, bell said:

Once attended a post mortem.....pathologist opened him up.....this was the second pm....he cut the rough stitches open and pulled out this black bag from the body cavity.....I was thinking ‘what the F.... is that ‘.:icon_eek:.........turns out the original pathologist put all the internal organs in a bin liner and put them back inside.....

I used to work in a mortuary, and that's standard procedure. The organs are bagged, after being examined an sampled, to prevent any "unpleasant leakage"..........you'd never get them back where they came from !

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Blackbriar said:

I used to work in a mortuary, and that's standard procedure. The organs are bagged, after being examined an sampled, to prevent any "unpleasant leakage"..........you'd never get them back where they came from !

Some job that mate......I turned up and pressed the bell to be let in by a fella that looked like he was out of the Adams family......I was a little apprehensive......

56 minutes ago, bell said:

Some job that mate......I turned up and pressed the bell to be let in by a fella that looked like he was out of the Adams family......I was a little apprehensive......

Takes a little getting used to, but definitely the most interesting job I've had - endlessly fascinating. It's not actually as grim as you think..........

• Like 1