some embassador for his country ,

Oh dear , what harm is there in giving a fan a minute of your time ? Fame has gone to his head and he has started to believe his own hype . Say what you like about Tom Cruise, I’m not a fan of his acting, but I think he shows that he is a decent guy when he spends time with his fans. And any other celebrity who has the decency to stop for a photo. 

• Confused 1
Just now, Astanley said:

Full of booze ,got a bad beak habit ,mixing with gangsters and thinks that makes him one ...tragedy round the corner for that young man ...keep your eyes on him Ken .

I'm surprised some of them fellas haven't extorted a couple of million off him yet, you can see it Coming though if it didn't already 

41 minutes ago, JDHUNTING said:

Leaving a hotel at 5am, I think there's a good reason he didn't want his photo taken ??

Seen something recently he's meant to have got some scouse tart (who dropped her knickers and let him bareback her because of who he is) up the duff. He was out round Liverpool at house parties too, no doubt hoovering the beak.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1