classic restoration?

classic restoration?

hi, here's an old rifle that came as part of a job lot, i don't know much about it other than it was owned by an older chap who had it sat as a display piece in his house for many years.

it's a bsa air sporter .22, i've gave it a brief once over and it seems to cock and fire as it should, other than the loading tap handle has broke off but this does still move freely.

the stock is in good shape with no cracks or bumps, the metal work has some surface pitting, the rifle has never been rubbed down or cleaned so is all original.

the asking price isn't firm and i'm open to reasonable offers, it's being sold preferably on a collection only/face to face basis but i could arrange a courier if absolutely necessary , thanks for looking!

**************** REDUCED, ONLY £70 PRICED TO CLEAR ******************

• Advertiser
    nath95
  • Date
    11/03/19
  • Price
    £100.00
  • Category

• Like 1

On 15/03/2019 at 11:56, bigmac 97kt said:

:hmm::hmm::hmm:

all ways the same when your skint lol

but im still thinking about it :hmm:

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Not a million miles from me Jimmy so if you want it, I can sort out collection mate.

Phil

• Like 1
13 hours ago, philpot said:

Not a million miles from me Jimmy so if you want it, I can sort out collection mate.

Phil

Im thinking about it lol

just short on wonga at the moment as perr lol

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
3 minutes ago, vizlauk said:

You gave a better 1 away !

I know should of got it back when Phil offered it back to me

some thing i think ill regret for a very long time Sean

9 hours ago, bigmac 97kt said:

I know should of got it back when Phil offered it back to me

some thing i think ill regret for a very long time Sean

Only wish I had been able to get on with it Jimmy but it was not to be and yes you should have had it back mate. Never saw any pictures of the kids using it either.

Phil

• Like 1
14 hours ago, philpot said:

Only wish I had been able to get on with it Jimmy but it was not to be and yes you should have had it back mate. Never saw any pictures of the kids using it either.

Phil

me nether Phil

recon i got stitched right up on that one :cray:

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Sad 1

Who was the guy who had a kids shooting range and had a few air rifles from off here ?

mate of mine has mentioned she has found an old air rifle in her cupboard (family were hoarders) and did I want it, I have no doubt it will be in a right state, and I’ve got enough, but she may like it to go to the kids.

On 18/03/2019 at 10:16, Rabid said:

Who was the guy who had a kids shooting range and had a few air rifles from off here ?

mate of mine has mentioned she has found an old air rifle in her cupboard (family were hoarders) and did I want it, I have no doubt it will be in a right state, and I’ve got enough, but she may like it to go to the kids.

Just tried to send you a pm rabid

but just says you cant receive messages