Just now, W. Katchum said:

Helipad in mansion garden. Think he like you an got more money than a horse has hair ??

Looks good though doesn't it,row your boat out,few crab pots,bit of spinning for pollack,row back to shore to the smell of fresh baked bread and coffee as you step into the cottage kitchen ? No stress whatsoever.

• Like 5

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great days  hunting crabs in the rockpools  as kids putting a few in buckets and bringing em on the train home  thinking they can live in the back garden with the chickens and rabbits over  1/2 a cent

Fruits de mer Scotland ???????

Had a few in the pots last summer......looking forward to it again this year....

Posted Images

Best meal I've ever had was way the caniidains sea urchins roe on boat we cooked about 4 baskets of fresh fish on the shore I once fished a loch my mate who has a sea food resterutnt up north cooked me marinades fish I caught a few salmon and sea trout I could see his barbecue from.the boat we covered some fish way stones I took him trawling fr salmon on a loch he still had his chef whites on his mates the  only people aloud to shoot or fish tthe shoreline he  has the rights to fish it's been passed down through they generations when I look back no money could buy it was total friendship a journey that Iiam going to return to .????????

Edited by Bearfoot
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, mackem said:

Looks good though doesn't it,row your boat out,few crab pots,bit of spinning for pollack,row back to shore to the smell of fresh baked bread and coffee as you step into the cottage kitchen ? No stress whatsoever.

You missed out big joint 

49 minutes ago, Tyla said:

I'm out in New Zealand at the minute, webt scallop diving with a mate and picked our limit. Cooked ladt night in butter and garlic. Fresh as food can get

IMG-20190301-WA0014.jpg

Them Scollops have big tongues on them. I like Scollops but can't eat many of the tongues though. Nice looking plate of food though mate.

Cheers Arry