Blood in droppings

My oldest Jill had fresh red blood in her droppings for a couple of days last week. She is a healthy weight and eating and drinking fine; I'd say she was slightly less active than the others but that has been apparent for a while and I put that down to the fact that the other three are only between 8/9 months and just under 2 years old where as she is an old girl. I had changed all of the ferrets' diets last week as I ran out of rabbit and put them on dry food in the interim. I was worried that the change to a dry food had caused her to have harder than usual droppings and was causing the bleeding from her backside. Anyway I moved them back onto fresh rabbit two days ago and kept an eye on her; last night I watched her take a dump and checked and there was no blood, just the usual black tarry type dropping which I would expect on a fresh rabbit diet. 

Firstly has anyone experienced this before? and was it due to diet? 

Secondly should I get her to the vets just in case? I'm tempted to segregate her for a day or so I can see if she is still bleeding sometimes. 

Probably just the diet change to dry feed. All mine are fed kibble, but I supplement daily with eggs or meat, just to 'help keep things moving'.........

If she's otherwise healthy, with no obvious abnormalities, I wouldn't worry.

• Like 1