• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I,d be willing to teach you if your willing to learn ?????

Yes but there is also thousands of stags in the uk . Such as what done it then ? I have asked you a few times but you haven't come up with one suggestion . Did your aliens leave sheeps blood all over

People like boris will just try and ruin the thread because he has nothing to offer the conversation, it always amuses me when people who have run a few dogs or stuck an odd ferret down think they no

Posted Images

just because you don't see them ....don't mean they not here...someone who has spent enough time In  the country side working the land would of seen how native animals strip a carcass and notice anything out the ordinary ?

had otters on my local river for last 15 yrs.....seen my first one few weeks back,knocked out on the side of the road,stopped picked it up and it came around as I put it in the terrier box,so took it   to the vets.....unfortunately it couldn't be saved.

all sorts of species popping up over the place these days?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

theres been big cat sighting near me over the years 2009 was the first on a local  golf course one morning there’s also been sightings round all the local villages to me in that area as it’s all wood land and open land that joins from village to village even my own village as had a few people saying they’ve seen big cats but I’ve seen feck all over the years not even in my new village I’m in now but you would of thought that a lamper is more likely to bump in to stuff scouring larger land an wood lines at night with a beam of light the only sighting I’ve seen when entering some land one night/morning at about 2 to 3am in the morning in the middle of no were was a guy off his nut probably been on the gear an drinking wearing a suit stood there swaying like something out the walking dead strangest thing I’ve ever seen in my life he was miles away from anywhere switched the lamp off an casually walked off ?? left him to it 

1 hour ago, Boristheblade said:

Everyone has a camera in there pocket these days. Still no actual footage. It’s all fairy tales n make belief. More chance seeing a Bigfoot ?

Big red stag in my fields end of last year , time i had got my phone out he had vanished into the forestry . So is that a fairy tale too ? Or doe's it just mean i am busy and don't walk along with my camera on like a Japanese tourist . You still have not given any of your thoughts on what else could of done what happened to my lamb

• Like 2