2 hours ago, runner neil said:

It is that for sure , but i wonder how many of that massive population have actually seen one in the flesh

20-25,000 people per square km and the highest density of leopard anywhere in the world,adapted to city living,its estimated theres anywhere between 25-35 leopard living in the city at any given time.

3880.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I,d be willing to teach you if your willing to learn ?????

Yes but there is also thousands of stags in the uk . Such as what done it then ? I have asked you a few times but you haven't come up with one suggestion . Did your aliens leave sheeps blood all over

People like boris will just try and ruin the thread because he has nothing to offer the conversation, it always amuses me when people who have run a few dogs or stuck an odd ferret down think they no

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mackem said:

20-25,000 people per square km and the highest density of leopard anywhere in the world,adapted to city living,its estimated theres anywhere between 25-35 leopard living in the city at any given time.

3880.jpg

do they attack the humans mackem

Yup,but the seem to have switched their attention to dogs over the last few years estimated to take between 800-2000 street dogs a year,there was a solicitor who was killed by a leopard,high-profile,following his death there were calls to rid Bombay (I hate Mumbai,it was Bombay when I was there so Bombay it is) of the cats totally.

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, mackem said:

,its estimated theres anywhere between 25-35 leopard living in the city at any given time.

Just read a nat-geo revised estimate going off a cam-trap survey theres probably 40 leopard living in the city,and due to preying on dogs probably save 100 lives a year as rabies is prevalent in the citys stray dog population.

• Like 2
On 22/03/2019 at 13:15, Daniel cain said:

I believe they are roaming our countryside,to many folks have seen them to just excuse them for a muntjac or large ferel imo.

My dad seen one before and got the piss ripped in the pub . He took it in his stride but still is adamant he seen one . Obviously theirs a angle where because he's my dad I would believe him but he isn't the bullshit type at all. And a school head teacher seen one while fishing the rivers and kept his mouth quiet because even tho he was a country guy he wasn't as thick skinned as my dad and didn't want the jokes at his expense .  He told my dad about it that's how I know . I just find it hard to believe that everybody is making it up when they get jokes when they say it (exclude the crap reports, I meant the guys who are out in the country all the time and know what they see) . I'm not 100% convinced,  I'll save e that for when proof is out there but in a group of people where their word is something to be proud of and to be kept that people would ruin it by making up a story like that . I don't know

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Boris, I went for a walk last night where 'supposedly' a 'big cat' had been seen on a few occasions. 

Now, to tell the truth, I was a tad apprehensive, not to mention a little nervous, but you know what it's like, in the end I thought 'f**k it, if I do do see summin like that I'll just chin the f****r'.

Well, I did see what I thought was a big cat, but, again in my excitement I'd only forgot to take my camera..... AGAIN!! 

Note to self, every time I go for a walk in the countryside, TAKE A CAMERA ............ JUST IN CASE!!!

Edited by shaaark

Some fifteen yrs back I believe I sighted what I now believe we're black melamistic cats a pair in Staffordshire bordering the moorlands forestry blocks ,daylight hrs early doors ,travelling crossed the road blink of an eye,I investigated the situation conclusion reaesed from a sanctuary just before the keeper set on travels and ventures new.,I spent roughly seven maybey more yrs try get go relocate sighting ,but to no avail I thought I may have had one possible sighting on the lamp ,but could never be sure,gave up in ta end but ta sure I was a covering some rough forestry plentiful with game it would not be difficult ta survive there ordeal on being released.there was other sightings by general public became a feature of of general ramblers the morning I sighted them snow conditions all over but it did not sink in da many moments I asked the driver did he see what I believed I saw we both looked at each other in disbelief . That was kept very quiet we did not even speak again about to each other ,another sighting mate mooching with his beddy whippet she had hinted on but came running back ta handler yelping etc being pursued what was believed to be a large cat ,place was staked out local television and groups of paranormal groups .thing his that fella was a ferriting partner of mine he jacked there and then terrified poor fella ,this I write ain't bull shit it's all true what I believed I saw were cats will they have bred on I doubt it they would I presume have died out I I know j.h released the had to be him he had them in ran shackle runs in the woods in his sanctuary.this would be the possible conclusion of cats in uk released animals feral trying ta survive atb bill

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Some fifteen yrs back I believe I sighted what I now believe we're black melamistic cats a pair in Staffordshire bordering the moorlands forestry blocks ,daylight hrs early doors ,travelling crossed the road blink of an eye,I investigated the situation conclusion reaesed from a sanctuary just before the keeper set on travels and ventures new.,I spent roughly seven maybey more yrs try get go relocate sighting ,but to no avail I thought I may have had one possible sighting on the lamp ,but could never be sure,gave up in ta end but ta sure I was a covering some rough forestry plentiful with game it would not be difficult ta survive there ordeal on being released.there was other sightings by general public became a feature of of general ramblers the morning I sighted them snow conditions all over but it did not sink in da many moments I asked the driver did he see what I believed I saw we both looked at each other in disbelief . That was kept very quiet we did not even speak again about to each other ,another sighting mate mooching with his beddy whippet she had hinted on but came running back ta handler yelping etc being pursued what was believed to be a large cat ,place was staked out local television and groups of paranormal groups .thing his that fella was a ferriting partner of mine he jacked there and then terrified poor fella ,this I write ain't bull shit it's all true what I believed I saw were cats will they have bred on I doubt it they would I presume have died out I I know j.h released the had to be him he had them in ran shackle runs in the woods in his sanctuary.this would be the possible conclusion of cats in uk released animals feral trying ta survive atb bill

That's very interesting mate , I believe there were a lot released quietly over the years 

Just now, runner neil said:

That's very interesting mate , I believe there were a lot released quietly over the years 

It's rue what I say I have no reason to lie it was most interesting I was more interesting in sighting them again I took it that serious that at least three times a week maybey more I tried to relocate them covering many mikes on foot through forestry and moor scrubland etc.,jh had a sanctuary in north staffs bordering the moorlands he had everything in there from cats ta large birds of prey etc many exotics he fecked off ta Australia or newvzealand I ain quiet sure which now ,to pursue his career ,I believe he real eased them it was his style ,I even believe he let them out and they returned back early mornings they were running back ta the vicinity of the sanctuaries ,when I sighted them,they knew there vast area of land,like I say I now believe they be dead and chances of them breeding  would be minimal if they were a true pair I lamp mooch the area considerably ,shall we say the cents been cold fa a good few hrs.atb bill

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, billhardy said:

It's rue what I say I have no reason to lie it was most interesting I was more interesting in sighting them again I took it that serious that at least three times a week maybey more I tried to relocate them covering many mikes on foot through forestry and moor scrubland etc.,jh had a sanctuary in north staffs bordering the moorlands he had everything in there from cats ta large birds of prey etc many exotics he fecked off ta Australia or newvzealand I ain quiet sure which now ,to pursue his career ,I believe he real eased them it was his style ,I even believe he let them out and they returned back early mornings they were running back ta the vicinity of the sanctuaries ,when I sighted them,they knew there vast area of land,like I say I now believe they be dead and chances of them breeding  would be minimal if they were a true pair I lamp mooch the area considerably ,shall we say the cents been cold fa a good few hrs.atb bill

Yrs.atb bill

daft how some folk get in a flap about it. There was some, people have admitted letting them go and some have been shot. But there is no(available??) real proof there's any about now and definitely not the numbers some say. Interesting kills etc but nothing to prove it's cats