1 minute ago, king said:

roughly 3 million deer in the uk.plenty of food for big cats no doubt neil.

i do reckon the deer are key and people only suffer livestock problems when the cats are stressed or desperate , so injured , ill or tied down feeding young 

• Like 2

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I,d be willing to teach you if your willing to learn ?????

Yes but there is also thousands of stags in the uk . Such as what done it then ? I have asked you a few times but you haven't come up with one suggestion . Did your aliens leave sheeps blood all over

People like boris will just try and ruin the thread because he has nothing to offer the conversation, it always amuses me when people who have run a few dogs or stuck an odd ferret down think they no

Posted Images

Big cats might be wild out there maybe not people believe in much more with bugger all evidence god, Allah jesus virgin Mary to name a few so big cats in this country isn't that mental to think really ? I'm on the fence I'm not ruling out big cats but I'm not say 100% there out there either 

Just now, Boristheblade said:

Keep dreaming about these big cats n big foot. Cos that’s all it is a dream ?

Still no other suggestions form you as to other options , I thought a world authority such as yourself would of come up with a few , but no , not even one . 

Just now, runner neil said:

Still no other suggestions form you as to other options , I thought a world authority such as yourself would of come up with a few , but no , not even one . 

Don’t need any. The truth is your making assumptions the creating wild big cats. When there is no proof at all there is big cats in the U.K. 

Just now, runner neil said:

So my lamb , the sightings , the other kills of livestock etc all rubbish ?

No sightings have been proved. There is plenty of other explanations for kills. So as for big cats yes complete rubbish. There’s no proof just get over it.

1 minute ago, Boristheblade said:

No sightings have been proved. There is plenty of other explanations for kills. So as for big cats yes complete rubbish. There’s no proof just get over it.

You are entitled to your opinion , you still haven't offered another possibility which is credible for my lamb and a few hundred people every year who report sightings are wrong . I don't think you would notice one in plain sight unless it was pointed out to you