2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Do you mean the deer or the first sheep ? 

The deer. them puncture wounds are at an angle 

And there doesent seem to be much struggling went on as there is no tears to the puncture marks.

I would imagine if it was a big cat that done them the power would be immense.thus the lack of a struggle on the deers part.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I,d be willing to teach you if your willing to learn ?????

Yes but there is also thousands of stags in the uk . Such as what done it then ? I have asked you a few times but you haven't come up with one suggestion . Did your aliens leave sheeps blood all over

People like boris will just try and ruin the thread because he has nothing to offer the conversation, it always amuses me when people who have run a few dogs or stuck an odd ferret down think they no

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Think it’s bollox me self like , plenty of lads out there who’s dogs grab sheep pulling chunks out of them , with all the lampers shooters ,fox hounds, night shooters ,hikers ect ect there has never been one decent picture of one just blurred pictures of either it’s tail or ear lol , and as for the kills there was the incident where a man found a sheep eaten but the skin was intact like it was skinned then eaten , they had people come in and dna test on it and the only things that had eaten of it were fox’s 

A8FD81BA-8610-41FC-AB90-FDABF678E815.jpegAnd the deer they said was a big cat kill even had an expert say it but then dna proved that a fox had eaten it , even strait through the rib cage . 

There is a slightly different truth behind the deer story, but as I only have the word of the people involved I,m afraid I can’t elaborate, I no it will not change your mind and will only make you think I,m being a bigger dick than normal, but you can’t always believe what you read ?

3 minutes ago, king said:

The deer. them puncture wounds are at an angle 

And there doesent seem to be much struggling went on as there is no tears to the puncture marks.

I would imagine if it was a big cat that done them the power would be immense.thus the lack of a struggle on the deers part.

The deer was still alive when found but had a broken neck, the estate it was found on have had sightings by staff of what was described as a lynx, it was passed onto me and not one I found personally so I have limited knowledge of the full story ??

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I,m afraid this site won’t allow me to upload the video I took at the site of the badger kill but it shows a bit more of the story how it died and was consumed ?

if 3 people watched your vid, they would probably have 3 different opinions, good luck with your search ? ? ??

Edited by Gilbey
  • Like 1
50 minutes ago, Greyman said:

There is a slightly different truth behind the deer story, but as I only have the word of the people involved I,m afraid I can’t elaborate, I no it will not change your mind and will only make you think I,m being a bigger dick than normal, but you can’t always believe what you read ?

I don’t think your a dick mate far from it you believe it and your passionate about it I wouldn’t call you a dick for that ,I’m just saying until that decent clear photo shows up were it isn’t a case of a house cat made to look massive then I think it’s bollox ,I no there people out there who believe it and spend a lot of time looking for them and if that’s what they want do then good luck to them , what ever gets them off the sete and in to the country side ??

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Gilbey said:

badgers possibly?? Don't know, we've had this before and I said anything could of happened to it, could of been shot up the arse and scavenged, guessing you don't know for sure. When I saw that cast above I stupidly jumped in, but looked again indoors and agree with you

I’ve watched a badger eating another badger was f***ing gross 

1 hour ago, king said:

Interesting pics GM 

Why is there a near 45 degree angle in the first pics puncture wounds.

I'm trying to picture the mouth and teeth lay out around them marks.

For me the first picture looks like old wounds the second picture there’s three holes  and the 3rd aren’t masively far apart not to be dog canine teeth 

2 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

For me the first picture looks like old wounds the second picture there’s three holes  and the 3rd aren’t masively far apart not to be dog canine teeth 

Looking at the right puncture mark on the deer it's very narrow.

Surely if it was an old wound it would of healed up maybe.

6 minutes ago, king said:

Looking at the right puncture mark on the deer it's very narrow.

Surely if it was an old wound it would of healed up maybe.

Don’t you think it’s a little weird how the hair is removed from round the holes there is a 5mm hairless ring around each hole and the hole edges look to be dried up

like ginger said they could be two pellets from s shotgun that some idiot tried do a head shot on a deer with  then the deer died couple days later .. 

plus two completely different shaped holes . One perfect round one looks to have come in at an angle 

3 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Don’t you think it’s a little weird how the hair is removed from round the holes there is a 5mm hairless ring around each hole and the hole edges look to be dried up

like ginger said they could be two pellets from s shotgun that some idiot tried do a head shot on a deer with  then the deer died couple days later .. 

plus two completely different shaped holes . One perfect round one looks to have come in at an angle 

i cant see how 2 shot pellets would strip the hair off though.im not really sure.but it is interesting.