5 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I believe they are roaming our countryside,to many folks have seen them to just excuse them for a muntjac or large ferel imo.

there are people wanting to let wolves go, and release lynx, and who is to say they aint started, no one knows where the west country beavers came from lol.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I,d be willing to teach you if your willing to learn ?????

Yes but there is also thousands of stags in the uk . Such as what done it then ? I have asked you a few times but you haven't come up with one suggestion . Did your aliens leave sheeps blood all over

People like boris will just try and ruin the thread because he has nothing to offer the conversation, it always amuses me when people who have run a few dogs or stuck an odd ferret down think they no

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, runner neil said:

Thats true mate but , dogs tend to make a mess on sheep whether its the arse or front end

yeah seen the carnage ?, not arguing or saying it wasn't a cat. Like the post above says we see more than most being out and about with dogs etc or working, but I've never seen a cat so would need to see proof, seeing is believing and all that..

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, two crows said:

there are people wanting to let wolves go, and release lynx, and who is to say they aint started, no one knows where the west country beavers came from lol.

Beavers in the west country?! Fake news, I've never seen one. Thought I might've seen in cornwal once, but I forgot to take my camera with me! Lol

• Haha 1
23 hours ago, Boristheblade said:

Everyone has a camera in there pocket these days. Still no actual footage. It’s all fairy tales n make belief. More chance seeing a Bigfoot ?

Not everyone takes a camera out with them when going out working their dogs, or out in the countryside or whatever. I never used to take a camera, nobody had mobiles with built in camera until very recently anyway. 

And most people wouldn't think 'oh I need to take a camera with me, just in case I see a puma, leopard or whatever', when going for a walk in the countryside. 

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Beavers in the west country?! Fake news, I've never seen one. Thought I might've seen in cornwal once, but I forgot to take my camera with me! Lol

I have seen a few beavers down here , most of which i would choose to forget ?

• Haha 2
6 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

I believe they are roaming our countryside,to many folks have seen them to just excuse them for a muntjac or large ferel imo.

I just remembered this d c, don't know if you've heard of it, but I think you're a bit closer to the area than me, in the brecon/powys area near hereford, there were reports of sheep and a couple of horses killed by possibly a mountain lion/puma, roughly 2012/13

23 hours ago, shaaark said:

river otter their on devon wildlife trust web site

19 hours ago, shaaark said:

I just remembered this d c, don't know if you've heard of it, but I think you're a bit closer to the area than me, in the brecon/powys area near hereford, there were reports of sheep and a couple of horses killed by possibly a mountain lion/puma, roughly 2012/13

yeah I remember hearing about that?

I read somewhere that the north Wales firearms police and helicopter are called out on numerous occasions to big cat sightings .....why would they waste the time,money ,resources if it's all a load of shit??? I'm not saying that there's loads breeding and populating the UK....but they are out there,whether they were someone rich nutt jobs pets etc,it wasn't hard moving stuff across countries and borders right up to the 90's even today,catfish and carp are landing here weekly to stock lakes ?if your willing to pay, then there's not alot you can't buy on the blackmarket,folks are in to collecting all manner of f****d up shit past and present  ?

• Thanks 1
On 17/03/2019 at 20:59, two crows said:

do I take it from this post your a doubter, lol I am personally sitting on the fence on this subject ,but a keeper I know who is a very good country man and no bull shitter, recons he saw a mountain lion in the Lincolnshire wolds, and I saw something in the half light run across the a 17, a bitt bigger than a house cat a150 yards in front of me, what it was I don't know, I took this cast while building quite a remote farm house in Nottingham shire, I followed the trail to hard ground and lost it, when back tracking,  I followed it to a large wheat field and they went up a tram line and away, there were no human tracks and no toe nail marks, and note the house cat tracks on the cast, I did not see them till after I lifted it, this took place perhaps 15 years ago, so who knows.

IMG_20190317_131647.jpg

Sorry I,ve missed this as it’s a subject I follow very closely, unfortunately your pug mark fails the cross test, put two cocktail sticks in a cross inside of the two outside toes and they will miss the planter pad at the back which indicates a canid rather than a feline, nothing is one hundred percent with tracks but that’s a good indicator, also as you followed the tracks the rear foot of a cat lands in the same spot made by the front foot this is called direct registry and is another good indicator much like these ?I do get plenty of single tracks but if your lucky enough to find a line that’s how they should look ??

B10D9BBC-3CE1-4B00-831A-30102E11FDC0.jpeg

0A07B108-D201-473A-88FE-0F4306523BDA.jpeg

8A476BC4-EC47-4AE2-8D35-BF2D80B501A4.jpeg

• Like 1
On 19/03/2019 at 14:05, Boristheblade said:

You have not 1 solid piece of evidence it’s all assumptions. If there was that much easy prey it would be back for sure. Set a trail cam up if you believe your own fairy tale

Mate your talking nonsense, amongst all the other stuff we have, we have had dna confirmation of leopard from kills in the uk, and as the trail cams are becoming more popular there are more pictures coming out, I have a seen a few 100 percent definite videos that the owners just are,not willing to go public with as they don’t want people tramping around there land looking, ✌️✌️

• Like 5
Just now, Greyman said:

Mate your talking nonsense, amongst all the other stuff we have, we have had dna confirmation of leopard from kills in the uk, and as the trail cams are becoming more popular there are more pictures coming out, I have a seen a few 100 percent definite videos that the owners just are,not willing to go public with as they don’t want people tramping around there land looking, ✌️✌️

Still no evidence ??‍♂️

On 19/03/2019 at 13:31, runner neil said:

If big cats don't exist in the UK can someone please explain to me how a 40 kg lamb of mine was killed in a field about 50 meters from the edge of the forestry ( i know it was killed here as grass was flattened and blood stained ) , then carried  ( no drag marks ) back to the edge of the field , where it was to all purposes turned inside out and picked completely clean of flesh . It had puncture marks to the neck and the ribs looked as if they had been cut with shears . The sheep in the field were checked at about 9 in the morning , this was found about 12 and still had some warmth to it .

Out of curiosity mate were your sheep dipped? It seems the few that get taken are normally undipped here is what your sheep would have looked like I,m guessing ? 

68A461E4-4DDF-44EA-8EB1-5A4873E30C58.jpeg