SHOW US YOUR WHIPPETS

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

End of day pic  after a morning puff ball hunting all taken single handed  all within the law and not sold on ?

My whippet

Not sure if it’s legal outside of Suffolk but mines takes pizzas not just any pizza has to be wood fired with no onions or chillies single handed tried breaking her to pizzas even used a shock collar

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, vfr400boy said:

Smart looking dogs them Iv often fancied a terrier cross Whippet not sure if I will ever get one but they look smart 

If you get the chance to have one you not be dissatisfied ,only fault I find she's not 22tts lol.if she was I'd have my ideal lurcher .

• Like 1
1 hour ago, troyboy17 said:

going to pick up my next ferreting dog tomorrow 3/4 whippet 1/4 irish terrier hopefully make 21 any opinions on this cross

seen one a few year ago was a red dog good bit strong head and jaw on it the fella spoke highly of it

1 hour ago, troyboy17 said:

going to pick up my next ferreting dog tomorrow 3/4 whippet 1/4 irish terrier hopefully make 21 any opinions on this cross

I think it could make a very good ferreting dog. would want it off working stock. the thing is how many people actually work Irish terriers? 

7 hours ago, troyboy17 said:

Like sound of them ,used to speak to a lad who had greyhound x Irish terrier and they was demon on Charlie ,proper tuff juckel .

7 hours ago, troyboy17 said:

My lad was in touch with a fella off here until a couple of years ago. The fella had two half crosses, dog and bitch from same litter. Both very good workers.

With yours being 3/4 whippet they should be a little more versatile. Sounds good ?

5 hours ago, fred90 said:

I think it could make a very good ferreting dog. would want it off working stock. the thing is how many people actually work Irish terriers? 

Kc Irish will work just like bedy will,of course always better from proven parents.

id take a chance on one !

On 18/03/2019 at 12:08, vfr400boy said:

My mate keeps parsons Russell’s and Iv often wonderd what the cross would be like , he works them just on rats think it will be a nice cross as they already have longer legs , worked or seen one working? 

A lad on here works Russel x whippets .good at there job by what I hear .

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Aussie Whip said:

I'm going to put this young Russell dog I bred over this Whippet bitch in about 5 months time.He's a big 10kg leggy dog at 9 months and she has grey blood.I think they will be good along creek lines and tight spots the whippets struggle with.

IMG_E1177.JPG

IMG_1023.JPG

Peddler :boogy: