SHOW US YOUR WHIPPETS

2 hours ago, peterhunter86 said:

I have a cracking pic of a whippet but lurcherman doesn't like his pic been put on the Internet do you want to see a pic of a pigeon with no feathers 

don't be putting up any pics of me pete please?

• Haha 3

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

End of day pic  after a morning puff ball hunting all taken single handed  all within the law and not sold on ?

My whippet

Not sure if it’s legal outside of Suffolk but mines takes pizzas not just any pizza has to be wood fired with no onions or chillies single handed tried breaking her to pizzas even used a shock collar

Posted Images

Not sure if it’s legal outside of Suffolk but mines takes pizzas not just any pizza has to be wood fired with no onions or chillies single handed tried breaking her to pizzas even used a shock collar but she’s game for a margarita , even gets up the bar which I’m sure is illegal as she under age , I know it’s graphic seeing a pizza getting ripped up but fk it eh ??

AE7A89DF-5936-4D93-AFC3-312E3DCBCAD8.jpeg

AAAD78EA-1372-4151-ABFF-E5435F3945A2.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
32 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Not sure if it’s legal outside of Suffolk but mines takes pizzas not just any pizza has to be wood fired with no onions or chillies single handed tried breaking her to pizzas even used a shock collar but she’s game for a margarita , even gets up the bar which I’m sure is illegal as she under age , I know it’s graphic seeing a pizza getting ripped up but fk it eh ??

There's no excuse for baiting young grasshopper

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, green lurchers said:

More fuel for the antis 

Will you ever fecking learn

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

And what's with the claws, looks like the Freddy Krueger of whippets

It’s no deal she don’t dont work no more ? she’s in the the departure lounge of life her flights booked so her nails don’t mean shit if you got a new auto immune system a new spleen some new toes n tendons for her  il cut her nails ?

Edited by green lurchers