A few more

15 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Heard on grapevine earlier your gonna give some kid that started on our farm a slap trev? ??? fcuk yous take this rabbiting way too serious, thank god I getting old ?

Edited by Trev70

your barking up the wrong tree there trev...it wernt him that did it......

and befor you think it was me or vin.....not mine or vins style ...even though we fell out with you I would never do that to somone over a few rabbits.....

but it wasn't ...K.....

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

vandalizing folks motors because they get out more than you??,sad cnuts?

yeh that is sad.....but that's not what happened it weren't the young lad....

personly I still think its a shit do when anybody does stuff like that weather its keepers farmers landowners ect....just because somone is poaching a few bunnys....it is a bad thing ...but trev is way off with who he thinks it is

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

The farmers have had enough in most parts a dales I know, there ye go it’s almost lambing an lads are still running dogs throo sheep for a few pregnant bunnies☹️  I bet by next seasons start there will be a lot a permission taken back, an farm watch will be a lot more in ball there’s more an more farmers joining it everyday, too many thefts an folk taking liberties with dogs now, but mark my words more cars will be smashed, more plod will be called an more aggro will come with coming to the dales. Sad but true, I’m just glad I really well known an trusted an allowed to craic on as I see fit

Fair play to yow

I've seen people pay good money fr land shooting rights that weren't even there's ???never use anyone it comes back to bit  u some farmers will.just say no no matter how much there offered simple I could tell some story's about bomarangs fishing and shooting look.after what you've got ?

1 minute ago, iworkwhippets said:

course it was worth bothering matey, 11 bunnies, I was happy with one or 2 on my outings, id eat 2 pairs of Dianne abbotts underpants just to set foot in a field again we a dog n ferrets

Class hope your well Keith 

56 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

The farmers have had enough in most parts a dales I know, there ye go it’s almost lambing an lads are still running dogs throo sheep for a few pregnant bunnies☹️  I bet by next seasons start there will be a lot a permission taken back, an farm watch will be a lot more in ball there’s more an more farmers joining it everyday, too many thefts an folk taking liberties with dogs now, but mark my words more cars will be smashed, more plod will be called an more aggro will come with coming to the dales. Sad but true, I’m just glad I really well known an trusted an allowed to craic on as I see fit

the days of the dales are a ending.....

9 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

course it was worth bothering matey, 11 bunnies, I was happy with one or 2 on my outings, id eat 2 pairs of Dianne abbotts underpants just to set foot in a field again we a dog n ferrets

I was joking mucker I'd go halfs wi you on the underpants to get on the amount of rabbits what trev does

never understood why folks can't just knock and ask to come on?used to drive to Scotland most seasons,different places,book a cottage and get out knocking doors.......would get enough permission first day would last us the week?same anywhere ive ever been too ,obviously not when out on others permo ??

• Like 3