A few more

I’ve not been on this land for a while so it made a change, it was too wet and wild for the camcorder at the start of the day so it got left in the motor, the pup didn’t make a running catch again just got her mouth around the other dogs prize but she’s close so maybe in the middle of the week trip ?

D492926E-3F48-45D3-8791-590F2A74C9CB.jpeg

• Like 13

2 hours ago, Trev70 said:

I’ve not been on this land for a while so it made a change, it was too wet and wild for the camcorder at the start of the day so it got left in the motor, the pup didn’t make a running catch again just got her mouth around the other dogs prize but she’s close so maybe in the middle of the week trip ?

D492926E-3F48-45D3-8791-590F2A74C9CB.jpeg

Fair play for showing the little uns 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Black neck said:

Just part and parcel of the pest control lark

Init

That's it mate all the end of day pics are for the land owners so when your asked to clear a little spot like yesterday you get them all on the pic , they look at them all the same way.

Edited by Trev70
  • Like 1

Well done Trev my little lad is obsessed with your videos he has just been watching one from a while back. It was a smallish whippet and a collie cross they certainly made short work of em, they are a joy to watch work and I have watched a few myself lol ?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, wilbs said:

Well done Trev my little lad is obsessed with your videos he has just been watching one from a while back. It was a smallish whippet and a collie cross they certainly made short work of em, they are a joy to watch work and I have watched a few myself lol ?

Lol cheers mate it’s good to here you and your lad enjoy them ?

Never really been one for watching hunting videos etc but I do watch yours and have subscribed to your channel. Watching some of the dogs you have had and how they consistently get on the hedge side of them and flick them out into the field and work together as a team is very impressive. 

I've got my dog who looks just like your bitch he is really coming on well, but he's not yet using his brain he just steams through everything he should calm down in time.

Happy hunting pal ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, iworkwhippets said:

Once she nabs her first bunny trev, there will be no stopping her , so middle of the week it is then , has she had a run at em on her own

No mate she's not had a run on her own with some luck we'll be on some open ground so we'll give her a go, she's got a mouth on her she's pulled a few out of the holes she just needs to put the running and picking up together, the weather's not looking good for the bolting but we'll give it a go ?.

1 hour ago, green lurchers said:

Well done trev ?

Cheers mate i'm out tomorrow I was going to go in the hills but feck that in this storm I'll stick to the low ground, not the best weather for it but it's a day out ?

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Trev70 said:

Cheers mate i'm out tomorrow I was going to go in the hills but feck that in this storm I'll stick to the low ground, not the best weather for it but it's a day out ?

It’s good to see the numbers you get,  I know you could get more if you wanted  , unlike down here hard pressed to get a few cant see me getting another rabbiting dog soon , I was to used to rolling about local   Thers still the odd pocket of a handful mainly by the horse fields/paddocks  where the machine gunners can’t get to but most places are barren , keep at it mate great to see Betty giving u a hand atb 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, green lurchers said:

It’s good to see the numbers you get,  I know you could get more if you wanted  , unlike down here hard pressed to get a few cant see me getting another rabbiting dog soon , I was to used to rolling about local   Thers still the odd pocket of a handful mainly by the horse fields/paddocks  where the machine gunners can’t get to but most places are barren , keep at it mate great to see Betty giving u a hand atb 

It didn’t pay off going on the low ground today all the rain from last night and yesterday as come down the hills and flooded the holes ☹️ But we found a few 

EC85B276-F2A0-4936-BDB8-DBA61C464C48.jpeg