Crufts 2019

On 13/03/2019 at 19:03, keepdiggin said:

Any pics of your bullmastiffs ray

yeh , here we go , these are from  my old camera , so not sure if any good, but if you look at him you can from his shape, and head shape  he got great  quality  . the breed supposed to be  roughly 60% mastiff , 60% bulldog, and Berwick  was. my bitch was the normal size/shape bullmastiff you get .  only bred 1 litter and alot of people wanted a pup because of Berwick , he was  very good dog you can see he stud out as pup, but as ive said the breed was getting health probs, so left the breed and had lurchers , whichi ve got  today .

DSCN1034.JPG

DSCN1035.JPG

DSCN1037.JPG

DSCN1038.JPG

DSCN1041.JPG

• Like 8

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just flicked over and see a terrier category! what a shameful bunch of specimens they were, the JRT was shocking....but mores the Pity of the alleged judges casting there eye talking about the nice mo

yeh , here we go , these are from  my old camera , so not sure if any good, but if you look at him you can from his shape, and head shape  he got great  quality  . the breed supposed to be  roughly 60

Cant stand to watch it no more,have a look at the GSDs moving round the ring,absolutley f***ing disgraceful...

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Frosty79 said:

That's a perfect bull mastiff in my eyes excellent head and nice shape all the ones I've seen poor heads and just fat blobs no shape whatsoever

thanks mate, yeh he was that why he got best male at crufts  1985  , i was lucky in some ways , but a old bloke who had the breed  50 years picked him out of a litter , said you wont get much better than him in the breed. i miss the breed and missed him , but the breed crap to day, i quite like the Boerbol   that prob better function  animal than a bullmastiff , but there way to big they go 160lb to  190lb far to heavy  in my eyes ,  10st   more than enough any guard breed   130lb i say for bullmastiff male bitch  80-90lb   .

• Like 1