Crufts 2019

6 hours ago, poxon said:

No problem with crufts if that’s what they want to do an it makes them happy they can crack on! I’m only interested in my own mongrel dogs any way no real interest in what other people have got or if I think it’s fit for function long as I’m happy with what I’ve got I couldn’t careless 

Fence sitter

• Haha 1

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just flicked over and see a terrier category! what a shameful bunch of specimens they were, the JRT was shocking....but mores the Pity of the alleged judges casting there eye talking about the nice mo

yeh , here we go , these are from  my old camera , so not sure if any good, but if you look at him you can from his shape, and head shape  he got great  quality  . the breed supposed to be  roughly 60

Cant stand to watch it no more,have a look at the GSDs moving round the ring,absolutley f***ing disgraceful...

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, poxon said:

You got it fella exactly that! No need to even think about getting off the fence because it don’t benefit me ??

Fair play it surprised me tho you normally have very strong opinions about them what breed for money I was hoping for a good ole rant

• Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Fair play it surprised me tho you normally have very strong opinions about them what breed for money I was hoping for a good ole rant

Fishing rods broken mate ?I still don’t rate peddling old feckers nothings changed there though but noticed a lot of people on here get upset when you point out there favourite peddler don’t half nock some dogs out that amount to nothing or are bred out of nothing they get so offended by opinions over the thinter web 

3 minutes ago, poxon said:

Fishing rods broken mate ?I still don’t rate peddling old feckers nothings changed there though but noticed a lot of people on here get upset when you point out there favourite peddler don’t half nock some dogs out that amount to nothing or are bred out of nothing they get so offended by opinions over the thinter web 

If folks dint get upset it would pointless saying ote in the first place now let's have your real opinion and not the PC version it's not becoming ?

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Bosun11 said:

Think you'd be surprised by how many terrier and lurcher folk have exibited and judged at Crufts... ?

Probably the same ones at working terrier shows dangling the dog from a show slip and tickling it's arse so it stands right, it's shocking what twats will do for a 50p rosette. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Black neck said:

If folks dint get upset it would pointless saying ote in the first place now let's have your real opinion and not the PC version it's not becoming ?

Can’t be assed to keep upsetting people is the real reason over dogs because there so easily offended by giving them some truths they don’t want to hear or except as some truth behind it in what I’m saying deep down they know there is some truth in there in what opinion I offer that’s why they fight it an get upset in the first place ?? 

11 minutes ago, poxon said:

Can’t be assed to keep upsetting people is the real reason over dogs because there so easily offended by giving them some truths they don’t want to hear or except as some truth behind it in what I’m saying deep down they know there is some truth in there in what opinion I offer that’s why they fight it an get upset in the first place ?? 

I've not really seen anyone get upset by what you post

1 hour ago, poxon said:

Soz mate that was a bite, though I agree with you.

Cheers, D.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, gnipper said:

Probably the same ones at working terrier shows dangling the dog from a show slip and tickling it's arse so it stands right, it's shocking what twats will do for a 50p rosette. 

Not a new thing.

Cheers, D.

1 hour ago, dytkos said:

Not a new thing.

Cheers, D.

I know mate but it's not right at a working show, there's people with one for every class and you know they've never worked and would get passed on if they had show faults. If they're that into showing why not just go the kc show route?

On 11/03/2019 at 23:47, steve66 said:

Fly ball looked good , but couldnt understand why they where wearing sports gear , when the dogs where doing the running lol

true   with sports gear lol, the  lurchers pissed all over the collies for agility/speed  on the Fly ball. But they did have some real racy type collies that were very fast, maybe they had drop of whippet in them few gens back, make good rabbits dogs  x back to grews  deff. i did show Bullmastiffs in 1985  and won best male , that year, and won the LKA show  best Bullmastiff   just before Crufts . but came out of the breed after all that, as the breed was getting very unhealthy HD and few other probs , like most breeds to day more so lot of the big type guard breeds , they getting to big and unsound animals  , i got in to lurchers as i wanted healthy type dog, that catch a rabbit if need be . the Fly ball  ,and Obedience  tests  are the only thing i like about crufts today .

• Like 2

crufts lol you can see why bedlingtons are seen as a joke by other terrier owners ? them poor creatures paraded around that daft show ring look nowt like the real macoy and those that have done that to one of gamest dogs on the planet should be done for cruelty and it aint just beddys ? sealyhams now look like Dougal off the magic roundabout ffs and Packham thinks hunting is cruel ?what is happening to this country ? the worlds gone nuts lol.

• Like 4